Sunday, May 03, 2009

My free day is almost gone...

Today passed by like a flash!!

And I learned that waking up early to maximize your free day is stupid... Sleep in people...

But waking up early 'today' has it merits...

I ended up finding these in the video store... Now I dun have to worry or care about Dattebayo not translating Naruto Movie 5... Which was a big dilemma for me last month... Which I did not blog about... SWT!

Ok, they come together, the movie and the OST and the whole things cost me a total of 14.90 only!

I dun care if you like say, 'Download is cheaper lor... Y you buy the movie... So stupid ler...'

I will just

LOOK!

and the OST,

Ok in my opinion, Although Naruto movie usually sucks, I dun really care cos I'm already in the realm of worshipping Naruto. Ahem, I must warn you, ahead you may encounter really loud looking comments of a rabid fangirl who just had her 'flames of youth', ermmm... I mean moe flames reignited...

I TOTALLY LOVE SAI'S VOICE!!!!!

AND SASUKE'S VOICE!!!!

NARUTO AS USUAL IS KINDA LAME AT THE BEGINING BUT HE'S COOL IN THE END!!!!! I'M A SUCKER FOR SELF SACRIFICING IDIOTS!!!

I STILL HATE AND LOVE SASUKE!!!

SHINO IS KINDA YENG TOOOOOO!!!

AND JIRAIYA ISN'T DEAD IN THIS MOVIE!!!!

KAKASHI AIN'T DEAD TOO!!!!!!

GOSH!!! YYYYY DID KISHIMOTO KILL KAKASHI!!!! T.T

AND SASUKE AR I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING HIM HALF THE MOVIE AND HUGGING HIM AT THE OTHER HALF...

SWT ME NIA...

Ok now for a serious review....

The show started kinda bombastically and ended the same way... Of course the previous movies are kinda well, end in the same special Rasengan way. They kinda change the way they end in movie 5. No more 'special' Rasengan, but of course as usual still have the normal rasengan lar... In fact there was a lot of it. This whole concept change, improved the movie by bounds.

Ok they still have weird name for the Rasengan special effect thingy which didn't look any different to me except for the one part which is acceptable cos he was using Kyuubi's chakra. However the focus is not on the rasengan anymore which make it so much better!

Gosh! I once said, if they use the special rasengan again ar I will seriously kill someone... That was me when I was anticipating Movie 4 and in the end I had to kill my Kuma-chan so now it became a teddy bear.

Lala...

So in all ok ok lar so much better the all the previous movie... But the drawing for Naruto ar was a bit......... Dunno explain cos I suck at arts and I have no right to criticise... Lala... Still I wish to firmly state... This movie is the best! and it is seriously very nice... Lala...

BUT!!!! The DVD I bought really doesn't look ori... It has the TULEN sticker though. However I still think it isn't ori... LOL!!!!

Malaysia your against piracy thingy is kinda failing!!!! Go lar gambate!! MUA HA HA HA!!!!

Ok btw I found really nice and cheap Bleach figurine for Sen... Of course there are others lar but here are two of them... Sen's favourite...

Matsumoto Rangiku and

Hitsugaya Toushiro... Ai ya I know lar cannot see properly cos in plastic... But is Sen's, so have to wait him sendiri buka lor... Go bug him to show you if you wan see properly hng...

If I remember clearly they also have Ichigo, Ichimaru, Renji, Rukia, Chad, Kon, Ishida and I can't remember anymore.... Sendiri go tengok lar... It's in 1U beside Anime Tech... Name's Comic Paradise...

And the video store that sell the Naruto Movie have this poster!!!

I seriously wan this poster!!!!!!!!!!!! EUGH!!!!!!! HATE LAR!!!!!

Then in 1U there's this shop called The Garden... They sell food anyway... And I saw this cute little birdie...

Its fake of course, but i still think is sooooooo cute....

The whole house is also soooo cute!!!!

P.S: I call it movie 5 but it's actually Naruto Shippuuden 2: Bonds

  • Location: Home - Forgot to nap...
  • Yasuharu Takanashi

1 comment:

zhyferox said...

ah finally you are happy about naruto back... and thank god this is blooming in blog not in real life... I would've been half dead if you bloom that to me in real life...

YOU BETTER DON'T!! LOL

WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME GOT TOUSHIROU'S POSTER!!! WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!