Friday, May 15, 2009

HOMETOWN!!! HERE I COME!!!!

-WARNING!!!!-
Beware this is a totally pointless post....

Actually dun need warning oso... I always post pointless post wan ler... LOL!!!!!

===============================================================================

GOSH I SO CHAM... WAA DARLING I WILL MISS YOU... T.T

Ok so I'm leaving in the morning for my hometown...

And I gotta say this week's Bleach anime is really nice cos my Shuuhei is so yeng inside!!!!!!!!

Actually I so malas blog but I must say Shuuhei is yeng. Thus this post is created!!!!

Wah!!!!! Gosh I so love him!!!!!!! And his voice!!!! Unlike the annoying voice of the Findor... Exacta exacta exacta... Exacta my ass lar! Gosh Shuuhei's voice is like music... His shikai (Kazeshini - Death wind) is so yeng...

And my Ikkaku let me down T.T

And I gonna miss my Naruto tomorrow...

And my FMA 2 didn't come out last and this week... I know lar last week is because of Golden week and all but this week should have been out mah... Haiz...

And ar Sen's random download produce a nice anime song named Gravity Error by ayane which is the song I'm currently listening to... Lala...

Gosh I sei sei dun wan sleep!!!! My darling I will pui you till the sun rises!

The Bleach manga came out early this week... And ar the Barragan punya resureccion is soooo scarily ewwwwww nia.... Eugh....

Summore Sen say that he kinda ok with Soi Fon losing cos he kinda dislike Soi Fon but I just said, 'I dun care she lose or win ar... The whole thing is just ewwww'

And ar this power oso ridiculous wan lor... Like Aizen's power....

See now who gonna defeat him... He melt you and ar the melting will spread summore... Swt lor...

Then you cannot go near him oso... Hng!!!

Gosh....

And this Pet keep bising me to sleep!!!! I DUN WAN SLEEP!!!!!!

HNG!!!!!

Gosh I went back to rewatch the Bleach 219.... Then I reread some FMA doujin... So nice, make me wan cry again!!! Waaaaaaaaa............

Gosh see my Ikkaku when he was in his prime!

Those were the days....

ARGH!!! MY DEAR IKKAKU!!!! YOU BETTER REDEEM YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I actually nonsense-ing here for nothing nia... Ceh... I better put warning on top... Ahh.... Put d... Lala...

Suna sooooo nice!!!!! <--- Its a song name btw.... I'm not making reference to Suna in Naruto or suna as in sand...

WAH!! GONNA 3 D!

Did I mention my exam finish and the last paper sucks...

Anyway Sunway was fun... But my legs still hurt... LOL... However it was worth it...

Home town no frens anyway... Ceh...

NO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wan PSP!!!! I wan play FF: CC During the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAA!!!!!!

  • Location: Home - Haiz...

No comments: