Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Swt me...

I forgot bout my blog... Lala...

Ok, anyway I came back from my hometown on the 29th last month... Then I spent Sunday fixing my PC, which I'm sure, suddenly konk cos miss me too much lala...

Of course Monday I started going classes which make me zzzzzz...

Malas... WAA

Then the stupid UTAR came out with the 'Oh lets follow foreign country university style and let the students choose their own classes, instead of fixing it for them'.

Of course if this is done efficiently I would be quite ok with the concept BUT!!!

Seriously if you cannot do it properly then don't. I rather you just fix everything for me although I would still complain bout the stupidity of UTAR's 'Let's make the class on Wednesday only 1 hour ^^' but its better than letting us choose and still make it so that we have no choice but have a 1 hour class in the middle of Wednesday...

FUCK LAR!!!

That's not all you know... We have to go choose lab time also...

UTAR: Oh! Come student choose your labs on Wednesday! ^^

So we went, chose and arranged our labs oursleves, which was kinda ok...

THEN!

UTAR: OMG we mixed up... Hehe paiseh nia... Please come and choose again... ^^

Again, ahem, FUCK LAR!

GOSH!!!!

Today's Bleach ar.. I know Sen won't like... But I like... Lala...

Dunno to explain but the relationship between Soi Fon and Omaeda is kinda sweet... LOL!!!

And the stupid ZOMG website suddenly stop FMA 2 make me blur... Now till episode 10 d and make me cry yesterday in Sarika house cos I watch there... So sad cos hughes die till s cham... WAA!!!

Actually thanks to KY that I get these links... Lala... At first was to watch FMA 2 then later inside banyak anime make me now everyday simply load random anime see see nice or not...

Ok anyway since now the FMA 2 is like branching off d so kinda very very exciting!!! LOL!!!

That day saw NPOT (Shin Teni Puri) got new chapter but I malas read... Lala...

Then today I sien in Borders and took these pics...

LOL... Gosh I love Ed... That pose ar!!! So damn ridiculous!!! LOL!!!!

I went and chase back Kekkaishi which is now at the very gan cheong part... Now every week pine Kekkaishi.. T.T

Summore Naruto ar... GRAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn geram nia last week... Stupid Danzo, eugh.... Although Kakashi alive back...

OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT BLOG KAKASHI ALIVE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK LAR!!!!!!!!!!!

KAKASHI ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAA!!!!!!!!!!! <---- Tears of Joy... SWT LOR!!!! Although he alive back and I very happy but actually kinda stupid he alive back, so swt nia... And Soi Fon's bankai... Gosh... Can't wait nia... So gan cheong...
  • Location: Home - Sien nia...

No comments: