Friday, June 12, 2009

Gakuen Alice...

Ok seriously this anime is NICE!!!!

I usually avoid shoujo anime because I kinda prefer shonen anime. Lately however I've been watching some shoujo anime just for the fun of it.

The few I have watched are Ouran High School Host Club (Mei Hwei's fault), La Corda d'Oro (Sarika's fault), Zero no Tsukaima (Kung Yen's fault) and currently Gakuen Alice (Jibun no sei da <--- My fault) I was looking at Romi Paku's wiki page, cos I totally admire her... Her voice is just totally

Ok anyway I obviously love her voice so I couldn't resist when I found out that she voiced this guy...

GOSH!!!! JUST TOTALLY MY TYPE OF DARK HAIRED COOL GUY!!!

So I started watching Gakuen Alice which is NICE! LOL!

Ok it is starring a noisy, happy go lucky, positive, sunshinny girl and the first half of the first episode is kinda but later it really gets better... Ok I'm hooked... Gosh...

After I finish the anime I'm starting on the manga!!!!

Ok while writing this I just realize Kyou Kara Maou is also a shoujo anime... Swt me... LOL!!!

Lol... Just for fun, Romi Paku voices Edward Elric in FMA and FMA: Brotherhood and also Hitsugaya Toushiro in Bleach.


Ed!!!! Hitsugaya!

++ Temari in Naruto and Tao Ren in Shaman King...

FYI

Shoujo - young girls
Shounen - young boys

Then I realize this is totally pointless... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Location: Home - Lala...

No comments: