Friday, June 12, 2009

Weird...

Will address weird later... Now I WAN EARRING LIKE THIS!!!!

Gosh the silver one!!!! ARGH!!!!

Must go find lala.... SEN!!!! HELP ME FIND!!!!!

Ok anyway the weird thingy is cos of this...

Do you see the white thing under the car??

Ok this is a close up

I believe that is a CJ7 doll...

This is actually the third time I've seen this...

The first time happen near my house and the doll was a Ribena doll. The second time was some where near Damansara, and that doll was a kitty doll...

Which I TOTALLY SWT!!!!

Why oh why do people suddenly have the urge to put a doll underneath the rear of their car?? This is just so weird...

Ok bout KTM thingy again... This time not complain KTM but show you how bored people can be in KTM till do nonsense like this... Ok got complain a bit lar, all cos the train come late lor hng... But lately is better... Better dun praise later I jinx it...

Ok anyway tada...

The arrow above should be pointing at the yellow line... But some gatal tangan people go unstick the arrowhead and stick it back like this... So damn mou liu lor LOL!!!

Gosh I finish watching Gakuen Alice and moved on to 07-Ghost which is full of leng chais who kinda look like the characters in Kyou Kara Maou... So weird nia... Not exactly alike lar but kinda have the same kind or drawing technique... Ok I'm no artist or art lover or aesthetic person so my judgment could be a little crude but seriously looking at the chars in 07-Ghost reminds me so much of the chars from Kyou Kara Maou... And the voice actor for the 07-Ghost main char Teito is the same as Wolfram in Kyou Kara Maou...

LOL...

I WAN EARRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See!!!! HE OSO HAVE!!!! I WAN!!!!!!!!!!! WAA!!!!!

  • Location: Home - Watching 07-Ghost

No comments: