Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kanda Yuu...

I so love him

He is sooo leng chai, so please Rika he is not keranda and Sen he is not Maple Kandayo... Blek!

This week punya Bleach and Naruto so drama nia... Ceh... DIE YOU SASUKE!!! FASTER KILL NARUTO!! OOI SHUNSUI AND UKITAKE!!! KELUAR BANKAI AND FINISH OFF THAT 'I-talk-to-my-own-weapon' GUY Sien nyeeeee......

And this is what we saw... Lala.... Few days back... Quite long ago... I oso forget when and where...

Cannot see ler... Let's ZOOM...

Tada!

LOL!!!! So swt lor... So keji oso lor... Hng not all woman are lousy drivers k! HNG! And ar can clearly see is homemade de... LOL!!!!

Then this is Sarika getting award for being the greatest most geng person who tipu kids like Sen with her quick wit...

So proud summore... Bluffing kids is not good k... LOL... Background blue is Matt and back ground long hair is Ting Wei...

And this is me and my sis being stupid cos the adults refuse to leave after eating... They keep talking and talking and talking and talking and so on and so forth...

Gosh swt them... See how desperate we are... I pui fook them...

Now I gila D.Gray Man... Totally gila till cannot save d... I go read the whole manga till the latest in OneManga.com and then after that I started watching the anime... Read till jadi zombie in class summore... Swt... Actually the plot not bad lol... BUT!!!! DAKARA!!!!! Gosh I swt the manga lor... The mangaka like hiatus the manga few times d... Now currently on HIATUS!!!! ARGH!!!!

Excerpt from Wikipedia...

'The series was put on hiatus twice in Japan due to Hoshino falling ill; however, the series continued a few weeks after each incident. In November 2008, Weekly Shōnen Jump announced that Hoshino was again putting the series on hold due to an injured wrist. Publication resumed on March 9, 2009. The series once again went on hiatus starting the May 11. A return date is not yet determined.'

NOT YET DETERMINED!!!! Swt de... If I knew this before I started reading I would have not start reading but I would have not met my Kanda... OMG!!!! Hate nia lor...

Anyway I just lar hah wanna post another pic of MY Kanda...

Gosh!! Topless...

  • Location: Home - Watching D.Gray Man

No comments: