Monday, June 22, 2009

Ed Tea's Glorious Adventure.

Glorious my foot... BLEK!

I had to go FUTSAL! Crazy nia...

My whole family suddenly like 'Oh lets go futsal ^^ We should exercise and have "family" fun!! ^^'

And I ended up with sore legs for the whole day today... Now still pain... Go die lar!!! I WILL NEVER EVER GO FUTSAL EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Shots of my crazy happy ^^ family...

This is me -WTF- ing...

Die you pigs die!!!

Day before futsal however I went grocery shopping and like swt Giant for it's decor...

Chicken for the eggs...


And farmyard for dairy products... So cute lor!!! LOL!!!

Rika was evil one fine day and drew this.... My KANDA YUU punya funeral... The funeral so mixed up anyway... Swt her lor...

Rika's masterpiece... The final work... Following are her beta or prototypes... Lala...

This is her rendition of her beloved Mandeep...

and her 'before-I-knew-Kanda-had-a-ponytail-instead-of-a-braid' funeral...

Can see Mandeep at the corner... LOL!!!!

According to Froi Tiedoll, my Kanda is an 'antisocial humbag'... LOL!!!! I think he is a 'I'm-emo-and-a-misanthrope-but-I-crave-for-affection-guy'... Since I still angry at a certain individual and I love my Kanda, thus I shall post MORE pics of my Kanda just for the fun of it... Lala...


This is Allen Walker anyway... The main protagonist of D.Gray-Man... He is the kind of 'I-must-save-everyone-guy', the main reason why he is not my Allen... Still love him anyway... Lala...

Disclaimer: The above Kanda and Allen pics, as well as the ones in the previous post are all from the internet...

Swt... Y I go put disclaimer oso ar...

Gosh actually I sien nia... Hence the 'pointless' blog post, as opposed to Sen's 'I'm-angry-and-I-wanna-FUCKING-KILL-YOU-post'

STREAMYX SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE YOU STREAMYX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Location: Home - Doing nothing...

No comments: