Monday, June 29, 2009

Kekkaishi... Hiura Souji...

Gosh I chase this manga till wanna sei d!!!!

My Hiura... T.T

Gosh he is so robot like Gaara, minus the murderous stare and replace with a blank -handsome- stare...

Sooo please dun die like Shishio Gen!!!! Waa!!!

And ar... He have the earring I wan!!!! Y all my leng chai have that earring de....

GOSH I SOOO WANT THAT EARRING!!!!

I know you x ade, my Kanda but you still my leng chai...

Gosh today I have 2 labs.... Sien nia and of course now I pandai d, I took some pics of the circuit me and Rika built... Lala... My camera sangat baik today, dun need to take ages to take a pic... Haiz... My w810i wanna rosak d... T.T

Gosh... Have so many weird signals... See...



Then this is the guys who all suddenly wear green... Apparently it's a coincidence... LOL...

In all, my 'proposal' went kinda well, cos the sei moon didn't pester me or anything... Ok fine went very well then...

The labs went well too... I still hate moon anyway... GRAH!!!!

Oh I almost forgot... Someone needs to write some YoshimorixHiura action... Lol... Suddenly my yaoi fangirl side told me this is a good pairing... Lala...

And just lar cos I wanna see my Kanda in my blog... Lala...

Gosh... So leng chai...

Oh and Sen took a few chapters of D.Gray-Man from me yesterday...

Let's see how he react to it... LOL... I know he just wanna try reading cos I Kanda this Kanda that everyday...

I wan W980i!!!!

Cos my phone gonna rosak, the next phone I aiming is this!!!

Although after going to Genting, I sudah can announce bankruptcy, I will endeavor to save money so I can buy this!!!!

So God, sun pin 'TING' me have money when you in the process of 'TING'-ing me to understand Japanese, Chinese and also 'TING'-ing my PSP to existence...

Come to think of it, just 'TING' the w980i into existence bah... So you can dun need 'TING' me have money d... See how modest I am... Not greedy at all lor... Lala...

HAH! I almost forgot to complain that the sei moon make us skip class just to go his stupid proposal thingy... Go die lar!!! How can you do that hah! You think your subject is the only important subject meh! Other subject is inferior lar now... Sei moon... HNG!!!

I HATE MOON!!!!

Sen I know you like moon but I seriously, seriously hate his guts!!!!!

  • Location: Home - Blogging lor.... Duh...