Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I LOVE HIM!!!!

Jason suggest de, that title...

Of course when I say love him is Kanda lar hah... LOL...

And ar I saw this in the manga beh tahan so I crop the pic pout just to put here...

See!!! So not like cat!!!

Ok I admit maybe he does look kinda feline-ish.. But!!! Sen so jahat say he look like cat... Hng...

Oh forgot to sat his reaction to D.Gray-Man is positive... As in STRIKE!!!

So Lavi that wan... OOO you wonder who Lavi is aaaaa?? Actually Lavi is cute when he let his hair down... But cos I have my Kanda d I kinda overlooked Lavi... and Allen as well... Just cos I'm in the mood here's Lavi...

And Lavi with his hair down...

And here's Allen...

Gosh find their pic till my finger oso pain... Swt de lor... Most of their pics have bandages and plaster all over the face... So swt...

This is soooo yeng... Gosh...

Argh giving tuition to my cousin is so not fun... Haiz... Although I get extra pocket money but teaching physics is a pain in the ass...

Suddenly I have the urge to list down all the manga crushes I have lol... Wah the list must be sooooo long... Eugh...

This manga ar gimme heart attack so many times... Ok like aaaa 5 to 6 times...

Summore now on hiatus, indefinite punya... Haiz!!!!

And Sen sent me a nursery rhyme song today lor... Summore according to a certain someone it's a if-you-dun-like-means-you-no-taste-song so I told Sen I rather admit I no taste then to admit I like that song...

Because of that song and a certain someone, he got me into a frenzy of going all philosophical...

So like I was telling him,

-beware of rant below-

Now it's a crime izzit, to not like the normal mainstream stuff? I cannot like weird song lar now? How do you even define weird ler hah? Just cos I stray from mainstream, then I weird lar now? Fine I'll give you that. But now what you wan everyone to be the same lar? So everyone has to listen to one type of song nia lar? If that is what defines being normal then I dun wanna be normal... I rather be a weirdo freak and enjoy what I like... HNG! Unlike someone who does things just cos everyone is doing it... Ooooo maybe you enjoy being a puppet... Congratz...

-end of rant-

LOL!!! I basically copy back from the conversation I had with Sen and just paste here... Of course I added some stuff too lar... So syok to marah orang lala... Actually ar I wan marah another person now... Geramnye aku... Think of him oso I geram nia... But Rika will kill me if I cakap here so lala....

Swt from a I love Kanda post suddenly become a ranting post... Lol...

  • Location: Home - Wanna go sleep d lor...

No comments: