Monday, July 20, 2009

OMG!!! Tiny Dolls Under Car!!!

Ok, seriously this is getting out of hand... At first when I encounter this phenomenon i tot it was a one time thing... See this post... Gosh when i saw it again today, I told myself I must find out what the hell this is all about... Google gave me a link that told me that, apparently this is a trend in Japan that the Thais have started to follow it...

According to BeauPenpicha, the dolls, that even Malaysians start hanging under the car, is for good luck and also to ward of spirits ghost and stuff....

So totally LOL!!!! And I tot it was totally random lor...

See the purple bear?? LOL!!!!

Ok anyway I gotta rant bout Naruto lor... And a certain someone who didn't reply me!!! HNG!!! Sei Yan Tau!

Ok anyway Naruto last week suddenly have SAMURAI!!!

So totally swt lor... Seriously this will be another Inuyasha... I wan bang my head on the wall...

But since bang on the wall is very pain, I settled banging my head against my hand...

Oh and let's hope the stupid Naruto wont be like this manga...

Name's Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen Mae Hashutsujo...

Name pun super panjang nia...So they nicknamed it Kochikame...

And I quote from Wikipedia, 'In continuous publication since September 1976 with over 1500 chapters, Kochikame is the longest-running manga series in history'

LOL!!!! See this...

The chapters...

The volume...

And the anime...

Seriously this manga punya mangaka damn fucking geng man!!! I salute him for being able to think up stories that can continue this long... Now still ongoing wan lor... LOL!!!

So let's hope the stupid Naruto won't be like this mah... Actually the anime for Naruto is worst... For Naruto itself is like 220 episodes... Then the Naruto: Shippuden is now around 117...Together mah 337 lor... SWT!! 30 More episode nia will reach the Kochikame punya amount d...

Almost forget my Kanda...

Lala...

Sei yan tau wan lar!!!!! The sei Kekkaishi suddenly have 3 translated chapters posted in 1 day... Make me pine over it for the whole 3 weeks then bomb me... However at least now got progress... They kinda stopped the 'Ah the enemy is too strong what am I gonna do! I cannot let my frens die. I must save them! Oh I dunno what to do! How am I gonna save them!!!' Bla bla bla bullshit... So syok these 3 chapters!!!!

  • Location: Home - Still still playing RC...

No comments: