Saturday, July 04, 2009

Stupid Sen...

Obviously counter post kan...

Now that he reveal his intention to eat Yin Yong I oso wan eat... X gune punya Sen... Hng... I know lar I stay far... -sniff-

See lar I will pindah rumah next time and stay near your house... Then ar suddenly in the middle of the night I will suddenly read some exciting stuff then I will run go your house and bug you read wif me... Or force you finish D.Gray-Man...

LOL!!!!

Walaupun I just ate burger and hotdog (home cooked) the thought of eating Yin Yong... Waa...

Now I hungry back... And someone else is hungry oso... Namely Sen...

Oh I almost forgot my daily dose of Kanda...

Ahhhh... He so yeng as usual...

Oh I forgot... Yesterday a certain someone, whom I'm angry at, suddenly pm me... Which is super weird... As usual lar we talk a bit then he said he gotta go hide from someone...

Anyway today cos I so bored till wanna die I started looking for stuff to read... Which is a unsuccessful venture in the end but I did stumble across a LJ post containing "109 DOUJINSHI FOR DOWNLOAD! I SHIT YOU NOT!"

Lol... Ok anyway I saw lar inside kinda interesting so I mah go download lor...

-Hisui rocks anyway. I know this is random... All cos it's playing now-

Then ar this website the link to a certain doujin, which have 3 volumes, is dead... Ok to be honest the link to the 3rd volume ain't dead... So I started searching hi and low for it, and in the process joined a Insane journal community, several forums and several LJ communities...

And... NOTHING!!!

In my desperation I even drops a few comments, posts and messages... Plus read all the comments in the LJ posts and all the posts in the several forums...

After all that, I found like more than 10 alternative links that are either dead or RAW (not translated)...

But in the end I just had to go to Google advance search, in this column 'Search within a site or domain:' type mediafire.com and tada!!!!!

Of course I must fill in the 'Find web pages that have... ' column also lar...

Then when my search ended I kinda like...

SIEN!!!!!!!!!

Haiz... Swt nia...

In the process of looking for that damn elusive doujinshi, I found this pic which I've been, halfheartedly, looking for so long...

and a Lavi/Allen is scarily canon... post in LJ...

Ok that whole phrase means that the pairing of Lavi and Allen Walker is seriously hinted in the real manga series... When Sen reads D.Gray-Man till the latest chapter he has gotta read this... Serious LOL nia...

Gosh I kinda watched around 7 episode (all cos streamyx sucks k! I could have watched a lot more!!!! GRAH!) of Persona -Trinity Soul-. So far it's kinda ok lar... It's some story where the people in this dimension kinda have a 'Persona'... So if your's is like level A then it could fly out of your head and start fighting...

Ok when I put it this way it sounds kinda ridiculous... Nevermind, since when animes and mangas ain't ridiculous...

Oh and today cos I sien till wan die and while waiting for things to download and load i watch TV!!! So geng ler??!!

Ok anyway I was watching the History channel's UNIVERSE series and today is about Another Earth... Seriously sometimes I dun get these scientist... They keep insisting on finding a planet which contains water and have almost the same temperature range like our planet... What I dun get is, why can alien lifeforms live in different conditions compared to ours... For all you know they could just live happily floating around a gas planet similar to our Jupiter... Or they could withstand high temperature and live in much hotter climates compared to earth... Gosh they are so narrow minded... Dun gimme the shit, 'No ar, see we can live in this temperature range nia mah. If too hot then we will die ler...'

THEY ARE ALIENS!! Get it?? They evolve differently from us and may have different requirements to life... Gosh... They can have totally different unimaginable anatomies, breath nitrogen, drink lava and eat rocks for all you know...

Swt y am I getting all worked up over this...

  • Location: Home - Watching Persona -Trinity Soul-

No comments: