Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sien ar....

Gosh!!! Tomorrow back to studying and dying d!!! Summore Tuesday and Thursday have test!!!! I DUN WAN!!!!

THE RACE CAR ASG IS GOING ON SOOOOOOOO BADLY!!!! HATE NIA!!!!!

Gosh and in Utar have this stupid poster which is so gong kia....

Berhenti terus... Swt lor if people can berhenti terus then it's no longer called an addiction kan! Super stupid poster lor...

Ok anyway on the 23rd July is my cousin's birthday, so we went to celebrate early... Because she is a fan of Japanese food, I untung lar...


Mizu... Lol... Which explains water underneath the glass at the entrance...

Wah lau the beef so soft and yummy....

Soft shell crab hand roll... I LOVE SOFT SHELL CRAB!!! Only soft shell crab though... Hate normal crab... Yuck...

Salmon chesse roll... and my FAVOURITE!!!

MISO SOUP!!!! I so love miso soup!!!!

Ok as usual during Moon's class I will doodle doodle lar... Then this sei Kin Soon go make my doodle in to a match of Tic Tac Toe... LOL!!!

He so mou liu lor... Lol...

Of course as usual... I must display my Kanda punya picture... Oh and that day I read this doujinshi and found a nice yeng picture....

Gosh!!!! SOOOOOO YENG PUNYA POSE!!!!!

OH OH I almost forgot!!!! My aunt finally got me the plastic bag from the stupid Comic Paradise... Y stupid?? Cos they dun wan gimme the plastic bag when I buy the dolls for Sen...

Ok anyway I finally own IT!!! YEAH!!!!

Just for fun lala... My Kanda...

  • Location: Home - Still playing RC...

No comments: