Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FB Game Frenzy!

+1 not FB game... LOL...


Over the weekend, all cos of Sen anyway, I started playing Travian, and several FB games, namely Restaurant City, Pet Society and Happy Farm...

Screenshots...

My Restaurant... And cos I short of ingredients I started stealing from Rika... Lala...

I summore gifted her with a chair a table and a stove... all cos she so broke and started playing for her too...


This is my Happy Farm...


Of course there's also Pet Society... But this game is kinda boring... But I managed to bored my way through and somewhat furnished my pet's home ...

I kinda can't believe that I spend my weekend on these games... So totally swt myself...

Because of my last week naik angin case I kinda abandon my blog... Now that I think back, the fire drill thingy was actually kinda funny... Lala...

I summore kena tipu by Vincent... He claimed he saw the Fire Grill sign... And I was like HAH!!! Really meh!!!! I so must take a picture and post in my blog! Then after the fire drill I dragged him to where he saw the sign and was like swt... His eye got problem...

Anyway see how stupid...

When I show my sister this pic, she said, 'Wah! Y UTAR so many apek wan...'. LOL nia lor!!!!

Ahhh met James anyway...

And after the whole thing finish we have to climb back up the stair to go back class.... So swt lor...

Then on the way home I saw this!!!

So look like the Haruhi Suzumiya frog in the stupid Endless Eight which already consist of 4 episodes of same stuff... I did not watch the latest episode, yet, cos I beh tahan went and read the light novel version of Endless Eight... All that fuss for such a anti-climatic ending... So swt nia...



Oh I forgot bout the strawberry... Thanks for the strawberry!!!!! Aunty Anita!!! Thank god I remember to take a picture of it before I finish the strawberries...

So juicy looking...

Then ar, Rika so kind hearted cos she draw this for me... Note that my writing sucks and I can't draw to save my life... So this is kinda precious...

So nice...

And this is my cousin sister draw de...

And of course I missed so many days of Kanda now I gonna post a yeng wan... LOL!!!

Ok fine... You may not find it yeng but I do, hng...

Oh and after almost 3 years of living in my aunt's house I finally remembered to take a picture of the scene on the way in to the condo...

So nice!!!

Maybe I should get a better shot...

Oh... Another KTM hate post... Swt... On Sen's birthday I was in the station at about 10.00 p.m. And I tot so late d sure the train will be punctual...

But noooooooo.... KTM must maintain their status of 1 train per hour... Gosh, the stupid Rawang train so late till ar beh tahan nia... It finaly came at around 10.30++... And so packed cos of this... Now what hah! People paying you to make human tin can food ar hah!!! Go die lar stupid KTM!!!

Stupid de lor KTM... HNG!!!!

P.S: BABI!!! SUDDENLY RC CANNOT LOAD!!!! GO DIE LAR STREAMYX!!!!
  • Location: Home - Playing RC...

No comments: