Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter....

Ok first things first, Wey dun read this post if you haven watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince... I warned you d ar... So dun accuse me of spoiler-ing you...

Ok anyway, the movie kinda feel like super long... All cos the movie so sloooowww.... Talk oso slow like one     word     slowly     pronounce     and     enunciate.... But the one thing I super cannot tahan is kinda the spell thingy... Suddenly everyone, be it student, teacher, Death Eaters or just some random wizard or witch can perform wandless and non verbal spells... Just point and shoot... So weird nia... I keep expect the spell name to appear... Of course this is cos I kinda used to the concept that wandless and non verbal spells are very hard to perform...

But I guess doing it this way makes the movie more movie-ish... I shall not complain about the lack of information and the plastic look of young Tom Riddle No.2... He looks so scarily plastic...

Riddle No.1

Riddle No.2

Riddle No.2 take 2

There is one thing which is super weird... The attacking of The Burrow part is kinda unnecessary and just pointless... They could have save the time and do a better attacking of Hogwarts kan? I would have liked to see the whole spells flying everywhere and the whole school panicking and the whole big fight... But all I got to see was Dumbledore dying, Bella bombing Hagrid's hut and Snape totally kicking Harry's ass, not that he didn't kick Harry's ass in the book... Oh I almost forgot that Bella did kick Harry's ass too... Once... And she didn't capture Harry so that Voldemort can torture him...

Ah, I wan rage!!! Now I get why I was sooooo unsatisfied... The Snape kicking Harry's ass part needs more fiery burning cold furious rage... Ok maybe cos the lack of focus on Harry hating Snape's DADA non verbal spells class and the confrontation him possessing Snape's book makes the whole end confrontation seem dull and just lacking...

Besides that Lavander Brown is a total bimbotic ditz in the movie...

Lala... Kanda...

Haiz... I miss my Kanda... Eh Hoshino faster continue lar... Sei babi vacation so long... Hng!!!

  • Location: Home - Still still still playing RC...

No comments: