Friday, July 31, 2009

STREAMYX SUCKS!!!!

Sei yan tau!!!! So babi de lor this sei Streamyx!!!!!!! I read manga till wanna spray blood... Gosh!!! 1 page need to reload so many times!!! GRAH!!!! Babi... Load picture oso load till sooooooooooooo long.... HNG!!!

But it was worth it lar... Today so syok, Bleach, Naruto and Kekkaishi punya manga all scanlated and translated d...

Kekkaishi was satisfying... But as usual when the action starts, it ends rather quickly too... Waa... Now that the main conflict is evaded, they will continue with the other boring-a-lot-of-words conflict which I lazy read... Sien nia... Ceh!

Bleach, however, was ok... As usual they spread the focus and the progress for each fight is kinda small... But they did waste a page or two for the in-fight bickering humour between Hitsugaya and Loud-Girl... Swt... I forgot her name... Aaa Hiori?? Or izzit Hiyori... Whatever lar... Calling Hitsugaya short will get you a deja vu-ish Ed like response... What's with Romi Paku and short characters...

Naruto... Naruto is like so syok man... Although I still cannot stand the Land of Iron's (Tetsu no Kuni) samurai warrior thingy, I will overlook that all cos of Sai...

Sai you're the best!!!!!!! I SO LOVE YOU!!!!

Cos I love his speech to Sakura, thus I must quote here... Behold...

'I only became part of your team recently, when I replaced Sasuke. So I don't really know everything that's going on. I don't really understand people either, and I don't know what promises he's made to you, but even I can tell he really loves you! Naruto's been shouldering that promise for a long time. I think he means to shoulder it for the rest of his life. I don't know what you said to him, but it's just like what's been done to me. It feels like a curse. Sasuke causes Naruto pain, but I think you do too.'

SO YENG!!! Thumbs up to you Sai!

So expressive... Not bad for a trained-to-be-emotionless-ninja guy... Kayau Sai!!!

Tetsu no Kuni's samurai reminds me of the Clone Troopers from Star Wars... LOL!!!!


The samurais...


and the clones... LOL!!

Update on the tiny dolls under car, but this one is not tiny at all... Lol... Actually it's super big... LOL!!!

The tiny ones are funny enough, but this is sooooo hilarious!! Beh tahan lor!!! So huge man!!! LOL!!!

I so swt UTAR anyway... Ok I admit we students, sometimes, are the most creative of drivers when it comes to parking... I also acknowledge that UTAR's English sucks... But, this is too much... Even the BM oso sucks... Swt...

So smart man...

UTAR oso kinda creative... Lala...

This is what happens when I'm not listening to the lecturer... Wasting carbon is an interesting past time...

Lol... I use a whole 2 hours to slowly colour it... Of course I'm purely just overlapping it a few times... LOL...

Oh the adverts for

is so scary... Eugh... Get a load of this....

Gosh... Looks like tentacles... Octopus punya tentacles to be precise... Ewwwww... So do you still wanna drink the apple juice with aloe vera bits in it??? Lol...

And Rika took this picture for me (because my phone camera is cacat HNG!) in a pet shop at Jln Pasar there...

So swt... LOL... So I guess all the hamsters and fishes that I had, are now in 'heaven'... LOL...

Ah finally I can show my Kanda...

A very impressive cosplay... Lol... Ermmm disclamer ar... I dun own this I found in some blog... I think... Lala...

Lol... My Kanda punya annoyed face... Haha...

  • Location: Home - Still still still still still playing RC... But now maintenance... Haiz...

2 comments:

zhyferox said...

its like 2 weeks bunch up in 1 post...lol...

えど禎 said...

Lol usual lar... I always do that de... Lala...