Saturday, August 01, 2009

SEI STREAMYX!!!!

So stupid... Cannot connect at all gosh I sien till I rewatch the newest Bleach episode (this oso cos Sen bising make me watch... Thank god i watched... LOL...) a few times... So far I kinda can connect all the zanpakutou, that has made an appearance, to their respective shinigamis...

So swt my self nia... As usual lar I have comments... LOL...

As you can see...

This is Kuchiki Byakuya's zanpakutou in it's shikai form... It's so pinkish-ly flowery-ly girly and the manifestation of his zanpakutou is like...

this... Which is sooooooooooooooooo not pinkish-ly flowery-ly girly... LOL... Beh tahan... The rest I summore can accept... But this is like so weird... But, in the end I might be wrong and this scary looking samurai isn't his zanpakutou... LOL...

Then there's Muramasa...

His fingernails so long till ar... I wonder how he can hold a sword and fight... And yes he did hold a sword that he magicked into existence

to make his point that... Ahem...

*Start*

'My name is Muramasa. Tonight brings the end of Shinigami rule. From now on the Zanpakutou will rule over the Shinigami!'

-triang-

A sword appears and he sticks it in the ground...

-triang grung grang brang brang briang-

The Zanpakutous are now standing at a much higher place compared to the Shinigamis...

*End*

Lol... So cute...

And finally Sarika wrote a very nice Kanda for me!!! So love this....

On my hand summore... Can I just tattoo that to my hand...

FYI the distance between New York and California is 2445.44 miles which is approximately 3935.55 kilometers... LOL!!!

I WAN WATCH HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my aunts fault hng...

  • Location: Home - OMG I not playing RC... Swt...

No comments: