Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MY KANDA!!!!!

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok!!!! WAIT!!!! Major spoilers ahead for D.Gray-Man chapter 187... Ok I dunno if it's classified as major or minor... Just beware of spoilers lar hah... Dun blame me meh...

After soooooo long I wait... He finally came back!!!! Gosh...

His after hiatus debut...

Although his normally straight hair has suddenly gone curly, leaving something to be desired, I still love him to bits...

Rude as ever... So consistently sweet... -swoons- And I noticed that the hair turned straight again... LOL...

Here's when he was attacked... If he dies I'll kill you Hoshino!!! I did not wait so long for him to suddenly die... If he has to die he better die a glorious death!!! After a few months!!! Like how he pseudo died in the ark fighting Skin Bolic...

No images of the others... Dun need care bout the others... Kanda most important... Thank god he appeared...

Ok fine... I go dig Allen's after hiatus debut... And the other's...

Jumps in to save the day as usual!

His new attack... =.="

Him being polite as usual... So completely opposite of my Kanda...

And Sen's Reever Wenham...

My new interest Link... I kinda really like him... Not like how I like Kanda but just he's sooooo... Hmmm, protective of Allen that I find him sweet... As usual him being all protective mother hen mode... Oh and read this... This fic so totally expresses what I feel about Link...

And TYKI! Omg! His hair makes him... Hot... Sexy... Damn I have a thing for long hair... Beh tahan nia... His hair grow long only and suddenly I totally find him yummy...

Here's Lavi and his panda-jiji.... Lavi on the right and jiji on the left...

Lenalee the girl that has short hair, 3rd from the left...

and Miranda, right most... I can't find Crowley... He's either with Miranda the left most guy or with Lenalee the guy crouching in front of her...

Anyway I just realize that now I need to chase everyweek again!!!! OMG!!!!

You know I wanted to put mooning over Kanda mah... So I mah go google 'mooning' just in case suddenly I made a mistake and it doesn't mean what I think it means...

And I got a Wikipedia page explaining, 'Mooning is the act of displaying one's bare buttocks by removing clothing, e.g., by lowering the backside of one's trousers and underpants, usually bending over, whether also exposing the genitals or not.'

I was like OMG!!!! This means I had the wrong concept all this while!!! Then I beh tahan go search in dictionary...

v.intr.
1. To wander about or pass time languidly and aimlessly.
2. To yearn or pine as if infatuated.
3. Slang To expose one's buttocks in public as a prank or disrespectful gesture.

LOL!!!! So swt lor... So to make it very very clear... The mooning in my current blog post is meant to mean "2. To yearn or pine as if infatuated.".

  • Location: Home - Mooning over my Kanda...

No comments: