Thursday, August 06, 2009

CHEESE!!!

is the best!!!! LOL!!!!

Cos my aunt didn't cook today I had to find food myself... Exploiting the melting cheese that has been available in the house for quite some time, I made cheese crackers!!!

Ingredients...

Melting Cheese...

Crackers...

Cut the cheese into thin slices then place them on top of the cracker and put it in an oven toaster for like 2 minutes... Just long enough for the cheese to melt but long enough not for the crackers to turn to soot... It is better to keep a vigilant eye on the crackers though...

And Voila!!! FOOD!!! Gosh... The taste is so omg-ly delicious!!

And I forgot to post this the last time...



Ok anyway this is somewhere near Sunway Pyramid... We were there for Flaming Steamboat... LOL... It looks so cute, swaying in the wind...

Oh and I found this on the back of one of the D.Gray-Man manga... Cannot remember which volume though...

LOL so cute nia... OMG!!! I can't believe i missed the measurements!!! Damnit!!! Next time I drop by Borders I must remember to re-take the picture... Hng!!!

Ah and finally Belach confirmed Byakuya's Zanpakutou... It is indeed the scary samurai guy... LOL!!! So x ngam nia...

Gosh miss my Kanda like mad... Keji punya Hoshino!! Y you hiatus soooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!! Jadi sangat gan cheong lor... Then stop and x mau continue... HNG!!! WAAAAAAA!!!!!!! T.T
  • Location: Home - WAH!!! I really stop playing RC d... LOL!!!

No comments: