Friday, August 28, 2009

I'M DOOMED!!!

Haiz!!!!!!!

So last week my Kanda came back... I was so excited for the next chapter so I kinda was disappointed when Tuesday turned up nothing... So I waited, gave it more time and now I read this

'The series reappeared in the seasonal magazine Akamaru Jump on August 17. Following the release in Akamaru Jump, D.Gray-Man will resume serialization on November 4, 2009 in the monthly-release Japanese manga magazine, Jump Square.'

In a monthly magazine, just like FMA....

God damn it!

Haiz..........................................

Sien nia.............................................

I suddenly continued watching House M.D. and got hooked... And I suddenly decided to play Age of Empires 3... And finished the game... Now I need to fine the extensions...

In the end I stopped playing Happy Farm...

And pics from my sis's delayed birthday dinner...

Eugh... Didn't know we'd have to eat that... Thank god I'm allergic... Eating those makes me sober... And we can't have that can we?


My favourites... (Everyone's too...)

And my sis's favourite... There'd be more pictures but I kinda got busy eating and... Well you know...

And I got bored sometime and use the blu tack, ermmm the sticky stuff... Ok I dunno explain... Anyway I mold the thingy into this

And put it on my sis's lappy... When she came out from the bathroom she was like, "OMG! What is that shit doing on my computer!"

Btw this is my cousin -pretending- sulking because I striked a game... In bowling...

Stupid game broke two of my nails... Sei yan tau wan... HNG!

I'm so dead... The monthly suspense is going to kill me before I even finish Industrial Training... Summore this week dun have FMA 2... So babi nia... SEE!!!!

X gune have to wait next week... WAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing beats a good dose of my Kanda's stick up my ass attitude to soothe my nerves...

  • Location: Home - Mooning over my Kanda... <--- In a different way

No comments: