Saturday, August 15, 2009

SWT LOR!!!!

The sei Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu stupid wan ler!!!! My prediction was right!!! SEE!!!

Swt lor! They really do 8 episodes of Endless Eight!!!! Beh tahan... But ok lar now I can continue chase the anime... Bodoh punya show... HNG!!!

And babi!!! Shonen Jump was not published this week!!! GRAH!!!! Babi nye!!! My Bleach and Naruto!!! Waa!!!!

Keji tiba tiba take a day off... Hng!!!

Thank god got anime... Hng!!

See now I have to go and sien... My 20 minutes of anticipating and reading Bleach and Naruto... Waa!!!

But... I can now wait and anticipate the Suzumiya anime... Haiz... Which I x mau... And suddenly I have the urge to re-read The Lord of the Rings Trilogy... Swt lor... Heaven know how long winded the books are... Gosh... I might just do it anyway... LOL... I am already reading part 2 of book 2... Gosh worst part of all the 6 parts...

OMG!!! I must do the assignment!!! Damnit!!! I wanna procrastinate can ar... Haiz...

Lazy ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Location: Home - GOSH I STILL LOVE FMA!!!!!!!

No comments: