Monday, July 06, 2009

Kanda emoticon!!!!

Now I can emoticon my Kanda on MSN... So I can randomly admire his sulky-I-hate-you face with just a /kanda and a 1kanda... YEAH!!!!!!

Behold!!!



Ah the credit of making all these custom emoticon goes to SEN!!!

Arigatou! Let us all take a journey through the Adventures of Sen the Emoticon Maker...


--- Kriang Kriang ---

He, the gila one, actually suddenly show me a Lexie emoticon -->

When I suggested, sarcastically, for him to make one of himself he really did it -->

Then he started to gila and made more --> just to spite me...

Because of Rika's request --> loves

And cos he admire them -->

And he kinda pine over him --> This wan he know I will beh tahan wan ketuk his head he still show me... Hng...

--- Riung Riung ---

LOL!!! Of course there are more lar but I malas post...

-Pssstt... Actually some are too ugly to post... Lala...-

Anyway the top Kanda too small to admire so I will put a big wan so can see properly lar...

Gosh this part of the manga soooo sad till ar... See even the I'm-always-cool-and-nothing-can faze-me Kanda look soooooooooooo sad....

Ok anyway the whole Utar students sucks at dressing up issue has been sooooo gengly retorted by my fellow uni-mates... or ex... Till I beh tahan, yesterday went and left a comment in Sen's blog...

Sen you read this d so skip lar hah... I copy back nia cos I suddenly syok lol...

--- Start ---

To: Group Manager from a chain of companies

GO DIE LAR YOU OLD PIG MAN!!!!

Just because of a few students, you view the whole university like that!!

It might be a little crude to say that the 8 person you interview might be as brainless as you.

THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CLEAN UP PROPERLY FOR AN INTERVIEW AND THAT'S THAT!

But just because of THAT 8 students you think the whole community of Utar students are that stupid. Like you?

Shock of your life. Do not tell me you haven't seen people wearing like that all over the place.

If your answer is no, then that proves that your are an old man that is soooooo ignorant.

Never been to Sungai Wang?

Let me tell you, you have yet to see the worst of it.

Baring of too much skin. So what? Now you expect all the people in Utar to start wearing Baju Kurung. It is a fact that Utar has a majority of Chinese students and we, in fact, do not like to die of sun stroke.

So our "character and well being" is only important during the first interview. So when I start working I can yell at you. Good, cause I really really want to yell at you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so.

Besides, you caring about our "well being" has got nothing to do with us dressing up 'inappropriately', so I'm going to assume you are a dense, stupid, ignorant, shit headed, moronic, idiotic, blubbering fool who do not know how to actually write a proper letter.

I made that assumption base on your whole letter. So I guess I'm smarter than you when it comes to make assumptions.


--- End ---

I HATE REPORT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh today we have to pass up 2 reports, one which is kinda ok-ly easy and another one is like freakingly stupid cos no one knows what to write in discussion... AND THE WHOLE FUCKING MESSY BUSINESS WITH THE LOG-LOG GRAPH!!!!

GOSH I SOOOOOO HATE MOON'S GUTS LOR!!!!

GRAH!!!

Next time just tell lar how many cycles vs how many cycles...

CAN DIE IZZIT TO TELL!!!!

MAKE ME FLOUNCE LIKE AN IDIOT FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT ASKING AROUND AND SEARCHING FOR A RIGHT GRAPH.

THEN GOING TO UTAR TO FINALLY FIND OUT, NOOOOOOOOOOO THE ONE WE PRINTED IS NOT THE RIGHT GRAPH...

GO FUCKING DIE LAR!!!!!

Gosh, geramnye aku... Sei moon... Hng!

Feel like wanna cekik him nia...

I've finally ran out of things to read... Which is a disaster... So I went back to where I started TO dig more fanfictions out to read... Kinda wanna punch Sasuke so I will kill someone if I read about him... In the end I went back to Harry Potter... So far I found a few crappy ones, a few ok ones and one very sad oneshot... But I still sien... Nothing to do... Dun tell me do homework... I work best under pressure so dun bug me... Seriously...

CONSCIENCE!!! STOP BUGGING ME!!!!!

GRAH!!!!!


  • Location: Home - Reading...

No comments: