Saturday, June 27, 2009

GAARA!!!

is back!!!!! T.T

Make me wan cry cos I miss him soooooooooooooo much... So long x see him d... Now he appear and can see he is yeng as usual lor... Gosh...

And I rememeber watching Transformer 2... However I can't rememeber when... Anyway all I have to say is, ahem, TRANSFORMERS 2 is NICE!!! LOL!!! Two and a half hours not wasted... Gosh...

I malas talk Genting trip cos this trip make me more broke... I am officially broke till no money to go anywhere in July d...

But but, the thing is this time go Genting oso rain. Just like last time nia... However later the rain did stop lar... Here are some of the pics I took... For more details please visit Sen's blog cos he say he will blog and we already pile up all the pictures we took in his pc...

Anyway here are a few pics that I took myself...

As we can see, this is Matt and Ting Wei...

Sen's and Rika going for the Boat ride thingy,

and them riding Sen's worst nightmare ride...

This, for your information is the weirdest fear that Sen have... This ride totally not scary and is boring as hell but he will shout like crazy inside... LOL!!!!!

Ok anyway these are the 'activities' of last week, namely 'Riks's Antics'

Here she was so bored that she drew a cute little lion and a squirrel...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Gosh and today ar I wan kill people!!!!! COS OF THE STUPID FUCKING MOON BASTARD we had to find a thingy circuit to do that contains several building blocks like the comparator, amplifier, filter, phased lock loop and so on and so forth... Anyway I curse him cos he can just ok do 'this' circuit and be done with it, but noooooooooooo...

We must all be profesional and then we must find a circuit that contains some of the suggested building blocks and then propose it to him. If he accepts it then we can proceed with building the prototype and al so typing out the report... The thing is I seriously dunno what to do and we ended up going to Jalan Pasar to take a look at the elctronic stores there... We went on Wednesday but came back empty handed and confused... So me and Jason decided to go today again and check it out...

After Genting we determinantly headed for the shop which Triny recommended,

The stupid address is so FUCKING stupid until I wanna kill SOMEONE!!!!

Ahem, anyway as we can see the address says Off Jalan Pudu, So we can assume that the shop is somewhere 'OFF' Jalan Pudu, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

GO DIE LAR!!!! JUST LAR WRITE OFF JALAN PASAR!!!!! FUCK LAR!!!! GOSH!!!

Searching for that stupid Lorong Yap Hin is like so disappointing, firstly they decide to close off the road at Dataran Mardeka causing a colossal jam in that area... Besides that, because of the stupid address we actually drove all the way to Cheras (almost I think)... Damn fucking stupid nia!!!!

Then halfway on the Jalan Pudu, Jason cannot tahan d and ask me check Google maps..

THANK YOU GOOGLE MAP!!!

You saved me but I stil died later... Ok anyway, we followed the instruction from Google maps and went back to Jalan Pasar there, to discover that the stupid shop is closed...

I seriously speechless... Gosh...

Then Sen send me to the KTM station cos we decided to just go there again tomorrow... But later, thank god, Sen realized that tomorrow is Sunday so the shop might be closed. I called the guy up and indeed it is closed tomorrow... So swt...

So because we are presenting our 'proposal' (my ass) on Monday, we had to rely on the internet once more...

Who saved my life again... So in the end I didn't and won't die...

HAH!!! IN YOUR FACE YOU MOON PIG!!! YOUR ELABORATE PLAN TO KILL ME HAS FAILED SPECTACULARLY!!!! MUA HA HA HA!!!

Ahem, so I now have a nice Clap Switch circuit diagram in my hands!!!

Gosh, Google is my saviour!

Lala.........

  • Location: Home - Doing nothing again...

No comments: