Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally...

I told myself earlier that I MUST FINISH WRITING before I start this. And I did it! WEE!! Ok anyway Chapter 10 for 'Four Years Ago, I Died' is now officially on the net!

On to business. My dad's leaving tomorrow... T.T So we brought him to go eat his favourite food, Hokkien Mee. When we arrived there there was like so many cars and all. So i was wondering what the heck? Here so famous meh? Then I saw it! Pasar Malam!!! Gosh I took a 'short' walk and saw lots of food which I can't buy cos I'm like having dinner in 15 minutes.

As usual me the food maniac person went and bought a few snack anyway after I finished eating dinner. I missed pasar malam! When I was walking I was like,

- ooo Laksa... ooo Char Kuey Teow... ooo Fried chicken... ooo mochi... ooo bla bla bla -

Ok you get the idea. And gosh I can't believe I forgot this! I found and downloaded Filet - Le Reve!!!! Gosh I like quickly upload to Rapidshare and send the link to Jason. Rika by msn cos I malas make it traffic share... Then I went to download Egao no Wake - Kaori Hikita. The opening song for Shonen Onmyouji. I totally love it... ~closing eyes and dreamng~ Ahem sorry I lost track, where was I... Ooo a pop up... FanFiction.net!!! Oh someone must have reviewed!!!

MAIL CHECK!

Yeah! I was right... I LOVE reviews! Lol... Ok I gotta go... Sleep... ZZZ.......

  • Location: Home - In the dark with head phones...

1 comment:

Reminiscence said...

u babi.. x gune..
eat mochi nvr ajak.. curse u 2 sakit perut.. blek.. hng..