Saturday, August 16, 2008

Waaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Gosh!!! I hate sad endings!!!! I love them too cos they are rare!!!! I- I- I- I wanna cry!!!! Stupid Shonen Onmyouji!!! Damn it ok spoilers here

Why must Mokkun forget everything!!! YYYYY!!!!! I mean... Haiz... I know I'm making no sense here but but I totally love Shonen Onmyouji!

Ok anyway today's dinner was stupid. I mean gosh how can we eat dinner from 7.30 to 10.30. What the hell are we doing eating for like 3 hours! Ok we went to this stupid chinese restaurant to eat. After eating the 'adults' are like talking and talking. And guess what? Talking. And the kids... Including me, that is, was sitting there being totally bored out of our minds. My 2 cousin brothers were playing their respective NDS and PSP. Damn them... Anyway me and my cousin sister were like playing games with our phone (3D Rollercoaster Rush). Lame right... I was outright dying because my cousin bro took my earphone to play his NDS. Gosh I swear can't they just shut their traps. And my sis was like sitting evesdroping at the adults talking to, ahem, 'gain information'. My dad was getting feedback from my sis...

Then it was not enough. The talking I mean, for the 'adults'. They had to go get desert! DESERT! IN SECRET RECIPE! Not that I don't like eating cake but after eating, let's go home and relax... But NOOOOO they must resume their talking and I was like blehhhhhhhhhhhhh....... I even started playing stupid children games with my little little cousin. Children games like - ooo here come the air plane weeeee... Gosh... Finally I got to actually go home after my two cousin, the ones who owns NDS and PSP, started lying on the chair like zombies... Thanks kami for that!

By time I reached home I was itching to finish the last 3 episodes of Shonen Onmyoji that rendered me crying and accused of being psycho because I cried... By my dad no less... Then I started writing this cos I was again bored...

  • Location: Home - Swt-ing at myself...

1 comment:

Reminiscence said...

whoaaaa...
that explains ur disappearance..
n keji u get 2 eat secret recipe.. hng..
good ler u got nice dinner but 3hours is seriously damn long..