Saturday, August 16, 2008

Opening!!!!!

Officially now this blog is open for business. Ermmm I meant reading. Anyway I'm done editing and customizing my blog. No HTML stuff. I'm just too lazy. I love procrastinating, so what do you expect of me. Gosh I should start my writing. Eugh.

Anyone who read Reminiscence Narration's blog will know I had a bad time last thursday and friday. Officially I'm back to normal. Lala. What's with the 'lala' stuff. I totally swt myself. Besides I should start reading SSE, Solid State Electronics. Ain't this a very glamourous name for a subject. Ok maybe it sounds glamorous to people who are not studying engineering. Gosh, how can people just write, write and write!!!! Goddamnit!!

And I forgot bout downloading the mangas... Swt me...

  • Location: Home - In front of my 'Darling'

1 comment:

Reminiscence said...

ooi..
babi x gune keji..
i swt u 4 asking people 2 read my blog abt wat happen wif u..
x gune.. keji..
hng..
anyway welcome..
do update n let me read.. wakaka..
walaupun i know u malas..