Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Exam: Day 1 (Super Weird Day)

Haiz… Today’s test is Writing for Science and it sucks…The stupid essay title is so damn weird… Its like everyone is complaining... But section B was worst, its error correcting… The errors are so weird… Anyway after the test I was teaching Rika how to do programming until around 3 o’clock. Then I went all the way to KLCC to get my new glasses… My aunt said they look nice haha… After ;I got my glasses I was walking around KlCC buying food and eating then I miscalculated and left KLCC for the LRT station around 4... I was suppose to leave at 5 but due to my blurness I left early... Anyway when I was halfway through the tunnel connecting KLCC and the LRT station there were these people doing promotion on sumtin... I was trying to avoid them but unfortunately that guy caught up to me and started asking me weird question... I was trying to get away but haiz I finally gave in and stood there for almost 10 minutes answering his so call survey... He was asking me whether I think skin care is important, then wat product I use then asking me to go to their main office for free facial... I act interested, promised to come and then left ASAP... I reach KL central around 4.30 and got on the KTM around 4.40 and reach Sungai Buloh station around 5.15... Then I sat there until 6.40, waiting for my aunts... Guess wat I did while waiting? I slept like a pig while listening to song... Sleeping in da KTM station is so damn weird man haiz... Anyway Rika was cursing me for not giving her all the Naruto episode and making her feel frustrated to wait for tomorrow haha… She even gave me her thumbdrive to bring more haha… So now I busy copying Naruto for her but still not complete… Still have a few more episode haha…

No comments: