Thursday, September 07, 2006

Exam: Day 2 (Birhtday?)

Programming test... Haiz it sucks... Stupid theory thingy... I totally suck at theory... I was happily crapping after I finish the C program thingy... There really wans't enough time... Actually its just rite for me cos I finish just in time but for al ot of people its not really enough... Anyway today is Zhi Cong's birthday... Pity him having his birthday on a exam day... Anyway we decided to celebrate for him... So Livon kindly gave us, that is me Lawrence and Carfer, a ride to McDonalds to buy for the rest of those damn gong kia who can even decide to go where and ended up talking bout where to go for almost an hour... Finally I started scolding everyone and was going home when Lawrence suggeted we call McD delivery... It wasn't very fun cos I was in a bad mood... Anyway I reach home late and guess wat... I just sat here playing games and onlining... Haiz... Stupid me... Inuyasha not out yet Shit!!!

No comments: