Saturday, September 09, 2006

Exam: Day 3 (Yeah!!! Maths test is finally OVER!!)

Wah I so damn long never post... I was busy wif the test and stuff and the last few days cannot go online cos the stupid streamyx cacat again... Finally I got to read Inuyasha and Naruto... I was dying to get my hand on Inu since wednesday haiz... Today I so damn free... Yeah... I gonna play Pokemon Leaf Green later... I finally downloaded the Final Fantasy 7 AC soundtracks... Its so nice I totally love the songs haha... A big problem though... My hard disk space is finishing argh... and I still have so many Naruto episodes to download... Maybe I should get another hard disk... haiz but I still saving for a graphics card... And I lost some money today again... Haiz.. I guess I better go bathe now then I shall start playing game... Then sleep... Oh I so damn sleepy... Yesterday study Maths till so late only sleep 2 hours... Ops yawning liao... haha

No comments: