Saturday, September 02, 2006

Me So LAZY!!!

I so lazy man... Lazy to study, lazy to blog, lazy to even leave the computer.... So these 2 days I have been doing nothing except reading Shaman King and downloading Shaman King... I read till the latest chapter liao and now I am so frustrated haiz... And now I am downloading both Naruto and Bleach... I was so surprised Bleach came out early... Muahahahahahaha!! Anyway I was watching Naruto till around 3.30 in da morning... I actually damn sleepy now but because of Naruto and Bleach manga I MUST stay awake haha... Anyway after watching the Naruto I suddenly really love Neji and Gaara oh and also Lee... I dunno why but I really so extremely incredibly deeply super duperly damn love Naruto's characters... They are like so emotionally interrelated... I really love how each character have a connection to the others and I SO DAMN LOVE THEM ARGHHH!!! Ok I'm going crazy haha... Beside that they also look super cool hot watever lar(with the exception of Lee but I still love him) Today I went to school but did nothing again... Got study Maths chapter 5 a bit lar... Oh shit I really gonna fail Maths... Die lar haiz... Yeah Bleach download finish... Naruto still downloading... Hmmm i read together lar... I actually looking for Neji or Gaara wallpaper... Cannot find nice one haiz... Hope more talented artist will start loving Neji and Gaara... Haha....

No comments: