Sunday, March 01, 2009

Coin Flower??

This is a coin flower. When I told sen I was making a coin flower he ask me, 'You Mario ar??'

Then I like argh swt.... The background is my DSD (Digital Systems Designs) notes...

That day was Kin Soon's birthday celebration which is geng. But I dun have any pictures. Lol... I just ask from Rika but she wan go sleep d...

So I'll postpone the story for another day. Which makes me no story to talk now... Swt...

So I finally installed Windows 7 Ultimate which looks soooooo nice... Lala...

Leng leh... I so love my background...

Today's trip to GK wasn't a complete waste. We were suppose to 'study'. Something came up and we had to go to have lunch at KFC. Then another came up and Rika had to go home. I took some stuff from Sen and headed home at bout 4.30pm.

By time I was home my sis arrived d. From Sitiawan anyway. Then after dinner (MacD) she Mapled till now. Swt...

I sorta dunno was doing what until supper. Then I played the Left4Dead. Gosh play till I headache. Actually kinda not scary. You shoot whatver you see moving as long as they are not your team members. Other than that I dun even have to worry bout accidentally hitting some civillian and stuff.

Ohhhh I almost forgot... Today we, me, Rika and Sen, played the game Hotel 626 together. It was kinda scary at some parts but after the balancing part it kinda mellowed down. Click here to play. It's kinda nice... Try it man...

Wah!!! 2am d... I think I go sleep larrrrrr............

  • Location: Home -

No comments: