Sunday, March 15, 2009

I dun wan go class tomorrow......

2 hours and 45 minutes left! Stupid lousy cacat HD!!! It's only 16+Gb!!!

Y the hell would it need 4 hours and 30 minutes to move all the files!!!!!

Gosh... I wan watch House M.D. Kill sen!!! KILL KILL!!!!

But he not back till Wednesday... SO I must tahan and kill him on thursday...

I love cow car wheel!!!

"??" you say... Look below...

And fried banana!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! My fingernails so long... Swt...

I bored till wan die d!!!!! Thank god tomorrow got class, but I dun wan go class!!! Waa!!!!

Oh I forgot to say... I got my old darling personality back!!!!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Now baru 2 hours and 40 minutes...

Gosh... I wan watch Powder...

I wan sei d! Grah! Stupid lousy cacat HD!

  • Location: Home - Still GRAH!!!!

No comments: