Thursday, March 05, 2009

Stupid Week 8...

Gosh... The lecturers ar purposely wan you know. They like bomb you suddenly. IE test, EA test, Moral presentation, assignment and test all at once...

But now only left EA test. So this Saturday I'm just gonna sleep like a pig...

This week we forged moral survey, study moral, study IE and tomorrow we will study EA...

Last week Friday we celebrated Kin Soon's birthday early...

Gosh the picture upload so long. So swt... Argh, wait till I sien d...

So I will tell you d story first.

On Friday, we pandai-pandai go buy gift for Kin-chan... It's a shoe bag anyway... Then Eric who skipped class came to MacD to fetch us then when I got in the car I realize he had a plactic bag full of sunflower seeds and some wood bedding... So I 'cleverly' deduce that he has a hamster... Aparently a girl gave it to him so he had no choice but to keep it...

Ok anyway that was not the point... I saw a super ugly doll and started saying out load how ugly it is and stuff until I realize that well it's Kin-chan's car. So I naturally assumed the doll is his and said to Eric, "Eh dun tell Kin Soon lar that I kutuk his doll ar..."

"It's mine..."

OMFG how I laughed... I must take a picture of that goddamn ugly doll... Just you wait...

Oooo, the picture finish upload d... Lala...

The cake

Me being stupid...

Riks and Sen being stupid... And finally...

Kin-chan when we were singging Happy Birthday again...

This me me during the process of forging survey when Rika exploited my busy mode and stick her hand on my baju...

I almost forgot to take it off before I left the lecture hall... Thank god I remembered...

I'm now reading back A Long, Hard Road by Twig...

  • Location: Home -

No comments: