Friday, March 06, 2009

I'M FREE!!!!

Maths (EA) was wonderful!!! Gosh!!! I'm so freeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Lalalalalalala...

Lalalala...

Ops... Ahem.

This morning was actually a disaster... We were suppose to study in MacD as usual but suddenly at 8.30 Kin-chan called and said, "Eh got lab ler... You all forgot izzit??"

I was like... "LAB!!!!"

So we rushed to UTAR with me still blurring there and got to class one hour late... We finished part one but didn't have time to do part 2... So we'll continue next week or something...

Anyway when we were there we saw some seniors doing some so very complicated circuits... Gosh...


Look at it... So swt man... I dread next year when I would start doing all these... Eugh!!!

Then there's our circuit... The one I did... Lala...

This is the half done one...

And these are the complete ones...


And this is Rika being bored and arranging the jumpers...



And these are what she did with the 'colourful wires'... LOL!!!



She even had time to slowly cut and and make the wire colourful... So swt...

Then after lab we ate lunch and went to 'study'...

But unfortunately due to Sen being like this...

We were unable to continue... Lol... Fine I'll admit it... Actually I oso malas study so we kinda encourage him...

Then Hoe Ding came along and when Sen started cursing -shit-... He drew this...

In case you can't read it, it's -Piece of SHIT!- LOL!!!!!!!

Oh I almost forgot!!!! I didn't know that there are people reading my blog... Gosh this is so weird... I didn't really tell anyone... Evelyn gave me a shock... Lol... So So... I kinda curious who else does... So... Just drop a comment or something lar hah... Lala...

  • Location: Home -

No comments: