Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yahoo!!!

Not the YAHOO, yahoo... I meant yeah kind of yahoo...

I finally finish SS semester test (open test)... Gosh so ma fan hng..

And I have the pic of my half dead bag...

And this is Kin-chan posing beside the dead bag...

OMG!!! He must be the murderer!!!

And this is Eng Shen skipping class for the first time!!! OMG!!! again...

This is the whole gang rushing last minute Introductory Electromagnetic assignment... Which explains Eng Shen skiving... LOL!!!

And this is where I kena marah by Sen-mummy... T.T

The lecturer's gonna have a hard time marking my asg... LOL!!

MINE

Rika's

MINE

RIKA'S

SEE! Geng ler!!! LOL!!!

Anyway this is me wearing high heels...

This is my double desert!!! MUA HA HA!!!


I LOVE ICE-CREAM!!!!

  • Location: Home - Looking at Rika's data thingy... MY EYES!!!

No comments: