Friday, April 03, 2009

I'm free...

For the weekend anyway... Ceh... Gosh just now lab was like so cincai nia... Rika summore so free... LOL!!!

Damn lol nia... Ok for your info... Neoh Teng Sern is Sen and Albert is well, Albert...
I x kena April Fool... WEEEEE!!!

Of course I didn't fool anyone oso lar...

Also Sen made us use Gmail...

Us as in Rika, me and James...

See mine!!!

But I have to admit... Gmail is kinda cool... I can even download the mails from my hotmail so i dun have to check hotmail anymore... So I'm sticking to it... Besides as a bonus Sen wont bug us anymore... However he still will randomly, 'GMAIL NICE KAN!!!! HAHAHAHAH' or something similar...

Next week have to do the stupid assignment... EHHHH!!!

I forgot is next next week... Oh no have the stupid online test next week instead, keji...

I haven read Naruto and Bleach... After I read I will lar, marah marah here again...

OOO... Summore that day we went Tony Roma's... Damn Sen x send me pic... Keji... I make him send now... Hng...

Meanwhile I'll show you the state diagram that we, Rika + me, drew.

Gosh... So mafan to do it in Visio you know... Jason summore bising bising... LOL!!

Then because I cannot finish the asg the nite before we went Sen's house to complete it... So i got a random pic of Lexie...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Oooo.... I almost forgot.... Damn I need to insert back the MS... ARGH!!!

Ahhh... Here it is...

Hehe... My sis said 'I bought something for you... See it's a rabbit...' (I was born in the year of the Rabbit anyway soooo...)

I was like OMG it's the Crazy Rabbit... Take a look here... The emoticons all siau wan...

So I syok sendiri there and like... THIS IS SO ME!!!

Ok anyway, these are the pics Sen took in Tony Roma's... Looks weird... Hmmm....

My food...

Rika's food...

Sen's food...

The soup of the day was Onion soup... Which I eugh at first but after tasting it... Mmmm...

Then after the food... Sen and Rika proceeded to like be drunk and gila, although there was no alcohol involved... I was like so swtttttttt...

Then ar... Gosh they tricked me and make me look around... Then they pour pepper into my food and salt into my drink... That was like juvenile... But I fell for it and that makes me stupid...

... Ok I damn speechless now...

Lala...

  • Location: Home - Being totally bored...

4 comments:

Jason said...

Albert is James's one anyway... not mine...

えど禎 said...

I dun care ar... I just state the thingy Rika did... OOO I forgot you wan clarify to the world?? Hehe...

Rika said...

theoretically, at d time being, albert doesnt belong 2 any1 yet.. d fight is now between jason n james.. who will b d lucky 1 to get albert?? we shall see tat in d next episode of albert's love..

えど禎 said...

... LOL!!! She right... Let's wait and see... Lala...