Monday, April 06, 2009

ZOMG!!!

That is the website where I watch the first episode of the FMA: Brotherhood...

When I was watching it, I was like...

Could this be a hoax?

Maybe I kena tipu... NOO!!!

But as the anime went on I started to really really love FMA more!!! -If that's possible...-

It's still unbelievable cos it was like subbed in one night... Gosh!

As usual it was full of usual alchemist fight scenes where I - O.O - and the 'usual' Armstrong 'swt' scenes which made me LMAO!!!

Wanna watch?? Click HERE!

Gosh!!! I THINK I'M GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today we as usual went to Utar and did nothing... NOTHING!!! EUGH!!!

Then we like suddenly went Jusco the and had lunch... KFC!!!

Gosh! I love Zinger Burger! and Cheesy Wedges!

Then we like chat chat and 'Ok, let's go home...'

In the bus suddenly this Sen say wan go cut hair... After a long debate and consideration we, me, Rika and Sen, went to cut our hair... LOL!!!

I forgot to take my own pic anyway... Lala

Me at the Before...

Me at the During... Eugh I so fat... Lala

No after sorry... Hehe...

Rika at the During...

Rika at the After...

Sen at the During... Summore can pose... Swt...

Sen at the After...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE FMA!!!!!!!!

I SWT myself you know... I just now wanna download the FMA new OP and ED so I was like googling... There's this forum ar, that have and only registered user can see the link (This is stupid anyway... Hng!!!). So I actually wanted register... But because sometimes I download too many anime stuff and I simply register here, register there and I forgot which and where I register... Hehe... Thus, I actually have membership in a lot of the forums so I just lar, tried logging in... And it worked, so swt ...

I LIKE THE ENDING SONG BTW!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

OK I totally forgot bout this... I just remembered... Nasib baik I remembered... Gosh those people ar (my coursemates anyway) they so gan cheong to pass up report till ar... I WAN KILL THEM!!! Actually the dateline is next week Friday... They went and like bring the dateline forward!!! FORWARD!!! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DOES THIS!!!! GOSH!!! TOO FREE IZZIT!!! HNG!!!



So now I have to rush and finish by today... GRAH!!!

Better go do now... T.T

-----------------------------------------------------------]

-Edit-

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS!!!!

This is the contoh of the Armstrong 'swt' scenes

Armstrong: Edward Elric, I heard you were hospitalize and I ran here -holding a bouquet of red roses-
Elrics: -shocked!!!!, anime style- Ahhh!
Armstrong: There, I shall console you of the boredom of being hospitalized
Elrics: -more shocked, still anime style- Ahhhh!!!!
Armstrong: -buka baju yengly + shining, twinkling stars around head- Aren't my splendid muscles warming your heart?
Elrics: -eugh shocked, anime + chibified style- AHHH!!!!
Armstrong: You dun have to hold back, you can touch them... -Flexs muscles-
Elrics: -choking- Stop IT!!! NOOOO!!!!

Gosh so swt... LOL!!!

  • Location: Home - Still FMA-ing... More extreme than yesterday...

  • Lie- SID

2 comments:

Rika said...

GOSH!!!!!!!! after so many attempts i finally managed 2 leave a comment.. phew.. so ma fan u know..
anyway ur dis post is so nice since got my so leng lui pic.. so overall i give u ratings of 11 out of 10 all thanks 2 my picture... lala..

えど禎 said...

... SWT YOU!!! LOL!!!