Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Swt...

Ok from Sen's new post we can see that he is gila the contacts... What he didn't reveal is that he and Rika is gila the contact lens container too...

As we can see the bottle is kinda small and if keep oso dunno for what... And towards the end of EA tutorial Rika and Sen started like, well fawning over the bottle...

They even made me promise to gif them mine and my sister's too...

Then ar later Rika mention that can keep earring, so I said I wan too and she, 'Your earring all to big to put so dun need...'



Ok that's not the point.. The point is when I related this 'story' to my sister in order to get her to gimme the bottle I sorta portray them in the way that made my sis say, 'Omg... They sound like a couple of flies...'

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I summore clean the bottle for them d... See...

Malas take out the sticky cover thingy... Tomorrow the Rika and Sen will like today, 'Oh so easy take out! So fun! See!!!'

Ok... Let's hope they dun kill me tommorow after they read this post... Lala...

  • Location: Home - X MAU GO SLEEP!!!
  • Brothers - BEPA <--- FMA song!!! THE BEST EVER!!!!!

No comments: