Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sien lar...

Gosh these few days ar, I do nothing and I dun wan study... All night I will click click here, click click there and like just well click click click...

Then while 'clicking' around I stumble across the Final Fantasy Crisis Core Ending CGI!!!

IT'S LIKE OMFG MAN!!!!

Gosh so totally yeng!...

They ending of CC leads up to the opening of FF7... Gosh that part is like make people cry nia... So sad...

Then as usual, since I nothing to do I went on clicking and watched the opening too... Gosh... Zack is so cool...

Of course I still LOVE Cloud lar...

Then ar I go lar carik summore CGI... And this is like so FUCKING YENG K!!!

GOSH!!!

And ar I agree to one of the comments...

Archedgar said and I quote,

"When Sephiroth's theme comes on, you know that Genesis is done for.

Great video, they should have made this into a movie... they'd make millions, I know I would have payed to watch more of this.

Fools at Squaresoft, ACCEPT MY MONEY!!! bah."

LOL!!! Really SquareEnix please larr........ Make more movies k!

And ar when the Blu-ray version of FF7 (FF7: ACC or Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete) was release I wanted to like import one or something... then I realize I cannot understand Japanese... Gosh!!!!!! I NEED SUBTITLES!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

SEN!!! If your god really 'TING' you to have the muscles can you ask him 'TING' me to understand Japanese??

I really really wanna play Crisis Core!!!

And Dirge of Cerberus!!!

ARGH!!!

Gosh I must get a PSP!!! Goddamnit!!!

BTW... Just now Sen reminded me of the gong kia Charlotte Coolhorne...

Is the name cool??

You should see his pic...

Yes! That name belong to a he... Now dun fret just look down...

OK... This is the before transformation...

And this is after the trasformation...

EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just contaminated my blog page ... Gosh!!!

Why the hell did I do that... Was I making a point??

OYA! My point is, that the ugliest 'thing' Kubo Tite ever drew... EUGH!

But overall this part of the manga was so hilarious and also disgusting... Cos the Charlotte went on stressing that he is beautiful and stuff...

Actually I dun even have to tell you that... His first pic shows how egoistic he is... LOL...

Then ar today while I was taking the KTM home I say the patterns on the windows.. SEE!!!

this one not so clear... Hmmmm...

Then ar that day, dunno which day, I went to this comic reading shop named R2 with Sen and Rika... But that shop ar all comics is in Chinese!!!

Y CAN'T I READ CHINESE!!!!

Sen ask your god to 'TING' me to understand Chinese too!!!

Cos I dunno to read Chinese I have to look at picture books... Which might sound pathethic and lame but... Ngek... I found a book that has these!!!!

and this,

and this too...

Gosh! I must so totally re-read Samurai Deeper Kyo...

Haiz... FMA ar the remake is like so totally.....................

Understand boooooo the ....................

Gosh... I will still chase lar... Maybe will become better but so far the FMA 2 become so like and the essence of the , , and the hilang... Haiz... Really lar tooo d... Cannot tahan nia... ARGH!!!

P.S: I know lar I comment said x ade God... But just in case lar hah. I must cover all grounds k... Hng!

  • Location: Home - STILL BORED!!!!!!!!
  • Why - ayaka <---- The ending song of FF: CC (Final Fantasy Crisis Core)

No comments: