Thursday, December 10, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!

Major spoiler ahead for Naruto and FMA... Dun say I x warn you man....

TODAY FMA OUT!!! WOOHOO!!!

But the reader so slow till I wan die... Read so long syokness oso lessen d... However all I can say is that they are in deep shit... Gosh and Al is like sooooo noble! Cry!!! Cry for Mustang too! My poor poor Roy...

Summore Naruto out the same day so I just continue read after finish FMA... WAITING BLEACH!!!!

Anyway I just wan to show how disgusting it is to have multiple eyes on your hand...

BTW I stole the pics from Mangastream.com... Actually wan steal pun susah... I had to screeshot HNG!

Anyway eww hand, eww eww eww! More eww than Astro Boy! AND THAT IS LIKE MAJOR EWW LOR!!!

PURE YUCK FACTOR!!!

Anyway here we have a no body shape ninja that is not a Akimichi fella...

Look so pervert... Like tearing off the clothes and wanna jump someone... Must be the long hair guy beside him lar... Definitely indeed...

Oh and Wong Kok Char Chan Teng have really weird drinks... Let's give awards!

The 2nd Runner up goes to Gentlemen

1st runner up Koo Tin Lok 1 (No picture of drink)

and the winner is!!! KOO TIN LOK 2!!

Superrior chilled drinks... What a nice -ahem wrong- name... Lala...

And this is the lizard that loved my sister so much it chose to die by my sister's book (literally)...

Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!

The only picture of the pretty deco in 1U that I successfully took...

People took I oso took... Totally no idea who the heck they are... LOL!!!!

And Sarika's RM35 MAC brush set!

AND I finally berjaya eat Ferrero Rondnoir!!!

And the pic I took with the help of Rika blocking the shopkeeper... So nice!

Although it's blur but I was kinda ermmm playing around (<-- sound so wrong) with the sales girl... LOL...

She's kinda like Nooo dun take my picture!!!

Anyway my dream car no...

SO NICE!!! Hate that when I finally work and can get car WTF already pass... SNIFF!!!

Found this near the place I working now...

So wahhhh!
And padan muka my boss! Serves you right for always making me call people!!! Now I become more important than you! They Attn the fax to me first before you!!! Mua ha ha ha!!

Speaking of the CADB!!! He gimme punya review sooooo swt!!!!!

SEE SEE!!! He sendiri too proactive K!!! Summore can tell me..

CADB: Adelene when you work must be proactive. Be more aggressive. (Me in my head: Come let me tear out your throat and drink your blood... I do believe it will be very delicious...) When ever you finish your current job dun just wait around. Come and ask me for things to do. (Me in my head: Chisin!!! If I ever become "aggressive" Sen, Rika. You both have the permission to do me in)

Goah he must be off in LaLa Land to think that way... My policy of work now is tau lan AMAP!!!

Just in case lu x tau is as much as possible!

A HAH!

Saw this pic... LOVE TAR TAR Sauce BTW!!! Gosh! Thank you not kedekut punya shop guy!!!

Speaking of not kedekut punya waiters/waitresses beh tahan some people, if ask for extra sauce gimme the face like I wan murder their mom or something!

HALO!!! The money that buy the sauce is not yours k!!!! Is the shop you work at! Who cares if they shop rugi 20 cent cos you gimme extra sauce!!! They're practically earning 50% of the food you serve me!!!

FOR ZEUS'!!!! SAKE!!! Is not like I asking your personal storage of sauce! I asking from the shop. YOU! as a waiter just go get the sauce! LIKE LAR IF YOU HELP THE SHOP SAVE THE 20 CENT THEY WILL PAY YOU MORE OR SOMETHING! YOU STILL GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF SALARY EACH MONTH OK!!! SO ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! bEH TAHAN THOSE PEOPLE DE!!!!!! HNG!!!!!

Wah cakap till so gek hei! Zzzz

Speaking of Zeus! From now onwards all my expressions containing the word god, for example thank god, for god's sake and holy mother of god, will be replaced with Zeus... Resulting in expressions like thank Zeus!, for Zeus' Sake and holy mother of Zeus...

Xie Xie (<--- just to spite Sen... Lala...)

  • Location: Home - Tukku
  • (my sister's fault...)

No comments: