Saturday, December 12, 2009

PIC POST!!!

Major pic post man! Anyway Sen intro Wordpress to me and I kinda imported Blogger to Wordpress and found a very nice template/skin/theme... Gosh! So love it! Check it out at http://edtea.wordpress.com/

Wah I'll try to sequence my pics...

Someone TRIED to wake me up and 8.30... I told myself ok 5 minutes... and ended up not waking up until my aunt OMG!!! you have wake up!!! So I mumbled 5 minutes and 5 minutes later I'm ready to go, complete with 'I'm-still-sleepy' face and messy hair...

Went to ptptn got something done for my cousin, then went Pavillion to see the decor... Which is kinda nice... LOL!!! Main attraction is!!!! Reindeer! c/w BOLLOCKS!!! SO OMG!

and of course cute rounded short legs reindeer...

and ME!

LOL... Anyway the decoration Tangs is selling is so cute!!! Ok I find the toadstools cute !!

Ok it seems I'm unable to follow the timeline... ZZZ! BUT! I saw this car which has the license plate at the side

and ANOTHER WTF car!!!!

GOSH!!!! Of course I won't miss out the PEE car! LOL!!! This car ar, gosh! I was talking to Sen when suddenly my cousin saw the car right in front. So I told Sen, 'Eh sorry I'll call you back ar!' cut the call, took the pic and called him back LOL!!

LOL...

Then I saw the Hokkaido Fair in Lot 10! Nice stuff there!

Got to taste the fresh milk ice cream which is SOOOO yummy!

Then we saw DAISO in Sungai Wang! SO just went in and took a look... Totally swt lol

LOL!!!!

I kinda think that it'd weird to actually use this!

When I saw the advert for this performance I kinda LOL!!!

Then took a pic of it to post and then LOL-ed more when I realize they were having a photo session right at that moment!!!

Gosh ALL their pose is so ridiculously funny!!!!!!!

Went back to Pavillion to have lunch and then saw SANTA! LOL kinda look like the classic Santa... Not the skinny-guy-stuff-cloth-to-make-me-fat Santa...

FYI the I-have-BOLLOCKS reindeers are attached to this sleigh...

Here's my early christmas present watch... NICE! Love it...

  • Location: Home - Tukku 2

No comments: