Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Kyaaa....

Kanda is so yummy!!! Deliciously yummy! Gosh!!!!

Beh tahan!!! and he have that earring that I wan!!! Ish so jealous!!!

GOSH SOOOOO LOVE HIM, MY KANDA...

Summore Sen say x faham Y I love him... So I mah explain lor that,

NO 1: I'm a MAJOR sucker for self sacrificing gits that don't admit that they are self sacrificing gits... Ok this is basically special for Kanda... Basically I'm just a sucker for self sacrificing gits...

NO 2: I also happen to be a sucker for long haired guys...

NO 3: I also also happen to be a sucker for misanthropes... Especially the grouchy ones...

So... Well... Like that lar...

Although he doesn't fit

NO 4: Which is the fact that I'm a sucker for guys who wear specs...

I still love him so...

Kanda in the face of a crisis...

So syok punya answer... Totally kyaa....

and so evil... Sigh...

I'm also a gullible fool... LOL!!! So the magazine did get published yesterday... Took a while to get it translated... LOL!!!! Swt me... Sendiri go kena tipu by people who simply say de... HNG!!!!!

  • Location: Home - GTG eat dinner...

No comments: