Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GOSH!

I BEH TAHAN SO MUST POST THIS...

I suddenly wan act chio and have my name Ed Tea written in Japanese... So I ask Sen to help me mah... In romaji my name will become Edo Tii...

So so Sen said Edo is えど which is ok but Tii is てぃい which is toooooo longggg... If combine together will be えどてぃい which is in no way yeng or chio.... So another way is to find Kanji... And my shallow search gave me a few translator websites that only translate Ed but not Tea as Tea is not a real name... So I find and look at names like Tina and Tilly to get the Tii and they gave me a few kanji to choose from... Oh the website is KanjiZone btw...

In the end I decided to use the kanji for happiness (which is so sappy btw)... Maybe I should consult Sen... Btw kanji for happiness is 禎...

So my name is now officially えど禎

P.S. I have so many pics I wanna post but I so damn fucking lazy... Lala...

No comments: