Friday, December 25, 2009

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!

GOSH AND I SO HAPPY CAN FINALLY READ MY BOOKS!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A WEEK SINCE I BOUGHT IT IN POPULAR!!!!!! YES!

OF THE 6 ARTEMIS FOWL BOOKS, 1 IS FROM MY SISTER AS XMAS PRESENT, 1 FROM MY B AUNT, 1 FROM MY S AUNT.....

and the rest I buy myself...

The latest book Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox was bought earlier... But since is the 6th book I didn't wanna read it till I buy the first book...

Then I saw the whole set in Ikano Popular!!!! So I told my aunt I want some these for Christmas, since I damn fucking broke d...

The rest of the books by chronological order...





Gosh so gonna read them asap!!!

ANYWAY ANOTHER BENDA I VERY HAPPY IS!!!!!!!

THIS!!!

Saw this baju in Lot 10 when I visited the Hokkaido Fair, so as usual I will blah to my family and my aunt (I think) discreetly went and bought it!!! LOL I SO LOVE IT!!!!

And my sister bought me the cute rabbit keychain too....


BTW!!!! MY BOOKS WILL LOOK AWESOME ON THE SHELVE!!!

SEE!!!!

GOSH SO HAPPY NIA... LALA...

I summore curik abuse my collegue's printer, cos she not around, and print the ebook that I'm quite sure will be almost impossible to find in Malaysia... I bind it and

Tada!!!! GOSH!!! CANTIK!!!!

  • Location: Home - Tukku 3

No comments: