Friday, September 25, 2009

Book Post!!!

Book frenzy again... Swt me...

My sis says, 'These' - sweeping motion with hand over my books- 'are a waste of money...'

I say, 'These' - sweeping motion with hand over her cosmetic stuff, clothes, shoes and bags- 'are a waste of money...'

LOL!! The above is a speculation... She's not judgmental like a certain someone I know....

Ok the following are books that I bought over the course of, ermmm, 2 months?? Yeah something like that...

I don't know what came over me but I've always wanted to read these 'classics'... Gosh...

As a Tolkien fan I need to buy these... Although I still find his books long winded and boring, the plot is nice... It will take me a long time to finish reading these books....

My first time venture into sci-fi books... Come to think of it... I've read Tachyon Web... Is that counted as sci-fi??

This is all Sen's fault he said someone said Warcraft stories are good... Not like I don't know cos I kinda finish the whole Warcraft game, but in the end I decided to give it a try... I will most probably get the remaining 2 books... Just to finish the story... Maybe it'll be as bad as Eclipse (from the Twilight series) that I'll stop reading altogether... LOL!!!

A random buy... Totally just suddenly-no-plan-random-buy... LOL!!! Summore I go get the whole set... I seriously am crazy...

And this I buy cos Sen's Lost Symbol is 20% off, purchase with purchase... Did not regret buying it though... I've been wanting to get it since it came out... BUT!!!! Too expensive, no money... Ok I admit I sometimes kedekut... Seriously 99.90 for a book no way... If I'm rich then yeah sure why not... Finished the whole 1093 pages and then...

THEN!!!!

Wait lar 4 years for the next book... I wan die d... WAA!!!!

And...

MY VERY OWN THE LOST SYMBOL!!!!! That came all the way from Australia cos my aunt say since it's RM75 only, which is RM5 cheaper compared to the price in Malaysia, which is about RM80... LOL she is sweet this way...Many thanks for sponsoring my 'own my very own library' dream....

  • Location: Home - SAY NO TO STUDY!!! TAK NAK!!!

No comments: