Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Full Metal Alchemist

Finally I beh tahan and started to read FMA... The plot for the manga is so much better than the 1st anime's plot... The manga actually justifies the names of the Homunculus. So it no longer seems random for the homunculus to have names based on the 7 Deadly Sins. Gosh I so love Ed... LOL... So after I finally finished the latest chapter, which is chapter 98 by the way, I suddenly realize now I have to wait for the monthly issue to be released... Waa!!!! But, but based on how the plot is going on now, hopefully Arakawa will end the story soon... YEAH!!!

Gosh this sei Ed ar his face sooooooo kan and keji at times till gosh nia...



Examples of how evil looking he can look...

And he finally grew taller... And no one noticed... Swt... No one in the story I mean...

Hah! Taller than Winry d!!! Lala... Summore last time shorter than her wan lor... LOL!!!!

This pic so nice lar...

Walau the hair... Gosh... So yeng...

Sien ar I wan go sleep ler... Lala...

  • Location: Home - Sleep.....

No comments: