Saturday, September 26, 2009

Normal post...

Ah the normal, my ramblings, kind of post....

This is a dunno what car that we always see around KL... And everytime we see this car we will sure jesk jek... Cos that is the cars name... No??

This is Rika's bread which make her think that I'm her pet or something cos everytime she gimme food I will just take and eat... Halo!!!! Normal lar... I love to eat k... See my fats oso know lar... When people offer of course I take lar, unless the food is the one I dun like to eat or dun eat...

That day in MPH 1U I saw the Bleach poster/picture book thingy... Where I go pai xiang pian... Actually got a lot... But I malas so in the end only these two is nice nia... Lousy lighting... HNG!!!! Actually not so nice oso lor... CEH!

Ukitake Jushiro

Kuchiki Byakuya

Speaking bout Bleach.... SOOOOOOOO beh tahan.... We all know the sei Muramasa wears high heels... Now I realize he wears pointed Aladdin shoes....
SEE!!!!! Totally just super swt nia... Eugh....

Then this is when I went 1U with my cousin we saw these tissue box and we x ade benda buat so we do stupid things... =.="

Argh!!! My finger!!!!

NOOOO!!!!!

Get off you sei yan tau hedgehog!!!! NOOO I love hedgehog wan ler... YYYY!!!!

Morning of clubbing day... Where we suppose to study when Sen tries to finish his Lost Symbol book....

A very UN-productive day... Unless you count getting this Lexie squinting pic as being productive...

and also a picture of Lexie waiting when Sen goes in the bathroom... She like pining nia... LOL...

Then after Sen FINALLY finish his book he suddenly wan play Monopoly... Which is a terrifying game cos he so jahat make me almost bankrupt... Actually he go bankrupt Rika... So keji... And we almost late to clubbing cos he sei sei wan bankrupt me which he x berjaya in the end cos we really had to leave d and still when we got there seriously no people wan.. Swt so beh syok... But later we went Zouk which is oso swt cos got people but no one dancing...

Got lar few I dunno what people doing the I'm-geng-shake-butt-move on the dance floor... Then later when warm up abit got people start to dance d we oso start lar... Sen so geng there... Me and James and Rika dunno dance mah so me mah shake shake... Song nice shake more song not nice malas shake... Butt pain... Then later almost 1.30 d we mah wan leave lor... Sei DJ go one shot put all the songs we like... So we walk walk half way stop and continue shake... HAHA!!! But in the end when DJ put Michael Jackson song Sen so fast pull us out... So hate MJ till like that... LOL!!!!

But when we leave ar... Gosh my ears... Totally cannot hear anything... My own voice oso like so soft... Walau... But later ok d lar... Summore went mamak eat but I x eat cos nausea a bit and headache... So scared I vomit... Thank god after eat panadol with Ribena so much better....

Lala...

  • Location: Home - Still SAY NO TO STUDY!!! TAK NAK!!!

No comments: