Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nabari no Ou

Ok I've been meaning to read this manga since I saw the manga cover in Borders... However due to its ongoing status and the monthly issue thingy I've decided not too...

Then few days ago, when the whole big news about the death of Shin Chan's mangaka, Yoshito Usui was in Anime News Network... While I was looking at the news they had this new web layout featuring Nabari no Ou's DVD set or something... The pictures kinda like yeng so I went and check if it's ongoing or complete...

I was telling myself if complete I'll watch lor... Mana tau really complete wor... So I go load the whole 26 episodes in AnimeSeason.com and started watching... The 1st episode was really captivating and then I start to chisin the show lar...

The one side effect of this anime, to my horror, is make people start craving okonomiyaki!!!!!!! Because I beh tahan watch d no one to complain too I purposely go tempt my Pet and Sen to watch... Before that I was actually whining to Sen bout the stupid okonomiyaki... So keji wan lor, they keep show show the people cook in the anime and look soooooo delicious... Then after Sen watch he said 'I now understand y you suddenly so crave okonomiyaki'. Then later Pet pula suddenly pm me, 'Eh where got sell okonomiyaki ar?'

Gosh!!! SEEEEE!!!!!

So beh tahan.... I go find the real okonomiyaki oso not as tempting as the one in the anime... Actually i think mayeb it's because of the flipping flipping...

Real okonomiyaki

Nabari no Ou's Okonomiyaki....

Wah!!! But still weird.... When I watch seriously is so much more tempting...

Ok anyway as usual have the main char mah... Which is Rokujou Miharu mah....

But look like girl nia... Of course got other leng chai lar...

Like the teacher Kumohira Thobari Durandal

and Aizawa Kouichi...

and the bad guy Yukimi Kazuhiko..

and the other bad guy Shimizu Raikou... But seriously, pink ??!!! Gosh...

See when he young time the hair colour is better kan... SWT!!

All lazy find nice lor... LOL... Online langsung x ade pics... Have to screenshot myself and I very lazy de...

Of course there's the so totally I like wan which is Yoite...

Yoite's grah look...

And cos Yoite so cham I like him!!!

Haiz... Then the sweetest moment in the whole anime... Ok I admit got other sweeter moment but to me their apathetic-ness and indifferent-ness is soooooooooo cute!!!!

Ok here Miharu was like 'Are you trapped?'. Yoite said, 'Hiding in here' and I was like DUH!!!?? Swt you Miharu... Yoite's a shinobi k, like lar he can trap there swt lor... Actually come to think of it DUH!!?? Yoite oso lor... If Miharu, who is not a shinobi, can spot you other shinobi sure can find you de lor....

Then Miharu said, 'Ah, you're hiding in here. Let me hide too.' Then Yoite said, 'It's meaningless, let's get out. Konichiwa.'

And I like just pure cute k!!!! CUTE! So pointlessly cute!!!!! Gosh!!!!!

Overall the whole plot is kinda depressing, but still lar nice... The whole drama of two apathetic people bonding... Kyaaaa!!!

But the ending soooo sad.... Waa!!! Ok I know lar he sure die de but still!!!! Haiz!!!!

Now I debating whether to start reading the manga oso or not... Haiz!!!! Like FMA now oso lar... still have 3 weeks!!! Gosh!!!

Ok on second thought I better not start... Sure regret like hell man.... But I think in the end I will read too...

Ok just totally swt-ing myself here... HAH!!! summore Sen say I apathetic... Cos I said I like apathetic people and he said 'If you find a bf who is apathetic and you oso a bit apathetic I wonder how you two communicate.'

My 1st reaction was like, 'It's cute k!!! Two apathetic people communicating!!!'. My 2nd reaction, 'HUH!!! I apathetic meh!!!!' Ok I might have mixed up but I cannot remember which came first....

Apathetic

1. having or showing little or no emotion: apathetic behavior.
2. not interested or concerned; indifferent or unresponsive: an apathetic audience

I like that meh!!!!! I kinda shock...

  • Location: Home - Blogging lor...

No comments: