Thursday, September 03, 2009

Race car...

is so cool man...

NOT!

Standing under hot sun is not too but we had to lar stand there put on a show for the sake of the group unity stuff thingy...

Ok anyway... When we arrive there naturally everyone else is there already... As usual I'm fashionable late mah... Lala...

When I saw this I barked out a laugh... Gosh so mou liu... Need or not to dress like that all same baju summore... Seriously swt...

Ok then the lec started us on naming our group... Seriously OMGWTFBBQ wan lor... Name what hah just put lar number... Wanna yeng yeng there call out name for what... So swt de lor... and hah people with GREAT ego will have ridiculous pretentious names wan lar... For example GOD... Of course got few cute one's lar like Cacat, Sungai Wang, No Name, and Any Name...

BTW Sungai Wang cracks me up... What a weird name... My group is name Dark Knight... Which i just totally swt but well since the leader wanna name "us" that I just say 'Ok up to you bro... Ha ha ha'

Then hor after half an hour of chaos "WE" finally settled down enough to actually start the race...

The black car is the guys car btw...

Of course I must cheer for the "Awesome Cool Honda City" team... Which is the guys team anyway... Seriously that name is so swt nia... At first I tot Triny name de cos he bf Kevin say next time cannot let her name their kids cos she sucks at naming... Mana tau is Ike name wan... Swt ia the name... Ok anyway I wanted the ACHC to win mah cos I seriously beh tahan the I'm-geng-no-one-can-win-me jerk... When he had an accident and lost the race I wan like WOW!!

Next Up is the race of my team against "Hummer"... The big car is the Hummer anyway and we like OMGWTFBBQ... We lost lar, cos kena langgar by people's car and the Hummer just vroom and win effortlessly...

The sei Hummer so geng lor and BIG! and scary... Then I lazy watch d and after the lec gave marks to my group's car I left...

Of course there are many different cars out there lar... One is a pro Malaysia car, one so yeng 100% sendiri built not like our is buy car and pasang de....

D Malaysia car...

100% genuine car

and the ginseng box car... LOL....

Ok then late we did lab lar and then saw this so swt punya benda...


Gosh like that oso can... LOL!!!

Today Bleach episode 235 came out so I mah load and watch lor... Actually today not nice, so geram nia... HNG! But one part left me ROFL... The sei Muramasa wear high heels de... Just so weird nia... Didn't realize is high heels wan lor... Suddenly I saw was like OMGWTFBBQ!!!

Ok the deal about the OMGWTFBBQ is i just so find it weird that y people add bbq at the back of the wtf... I started to keep OMGWTFBBQ all because of my pet wan lor... Curse him nia... Now I cannot stop OMGWTFBBQ-ing...

Actually hor today banyak ROFL and LMAO stuff wan lor... But is kinda orang lain punya problem so lala... But what I dun get about this benda is that I seriously dun get YYYYYY a person can just dun get... People try to explain you can try to understand wan mah... Sei sei wan people understand their sendiri punya problem then sei sei cannot get what people trying to tell you... Can ego and self righteous till like that meh! Gosh!!!!!!!!!! Ok I cannot go on further later I banyak cakap cannot stop...

Ok I did a quick Gsearch and there are few defination for the bbq... I myself thought it was barbeque... Apparently it can either stand for that or be back quick or bitch be quiet... That is according UrbanDictionary.com lar... Lala...

  • Location: Home - LOL-ing lar...

No comments: