Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OMGWTFBBQ

wan lor!!! Haiz!!! I always say I dun wan to start reading FMA cos later when gancheong time have to wait one month I will die...

Now... Today when I got back home, I was actually loading the FMA's latest episode while checking my Greader... Gosh so pok kai wan lor... I like saw FullMetal Alchemist Chapter 99 I was like OMG!!! I cepat cepat go read... And so totally grah when reach the last page press next x ade benda keluar I was like

............................................................

then,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then,

GO DIE LAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then,

WAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -SNIFF- WAAAAAA!!!!

Haiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok anyway, pics pics... Lala...

This is when Sen took Lexie to Pet Safari in Ikano... Actually the dog very big lor.. Look like Aslan... Lol...

From Utar on exam day 1... So stupid lol...

This is when we bored and do nonsense... Our future signature that has little clouds all around it because Sen made a comment bout Chris' signature lacking 'style'...

This is from the KTM where the chair are actually very high.... Of course I kinda didn't notice it lar. Then hor one day suddenly I saw the lady sitting in front of me like so cham the leg hanging... So I ask my aunt bout it and she said actually for her oso is kinda uncomfortable... Seriously swt KTM they know Malaysian's average height is kinda short and they summore go get the plus size chairs for the train... So swt lor!!! That day I too free, not sleepy and the train not crowded so I berjaya take a pic... Lala....

Just cos it's cute... Lala... From Times Square...

This wan ar so cham some motor bang his car and hor the exhaust pipe totally rosak d...

Ah... These are a few chinise zodiac animal collections from the shop... The rabbit look so evil lor...

This wan much cuter... Lala...

See!!! And I like the dog... So yeng...

Wah... This car so old...

LOL!!! Swt nia... Haha...

This car shape so weird nia...

And this wan drama lor... See that day we malas study mah so I mah read newspaper lor then read horoscope for fun cos they usually sucks...

But this Cancer (Sen) wan and Leo (TP = that person) wan so OMG nia!!!

Ok situation Sen likes TP mah... And he pine pine keep distracted lor So...

This thingy ask him to let go of something to pursue a better things... We laugh lar cos even horoscope say need to let TP go and concentrate elsewhere... Mana tau he said 'Oh means let go of studies and pursue TP' We were all like zzzzzzzzz...

Then he ask me read TP's horoscope which is Leo mah...

Which says that TP's life will change dramatically and will influence his sense of identity... We lar like OMG!!! So swt the sei horoscope say that TP will change his sense of identity and fall for Sen... So geng man!!!

Anyway the FMA latest episode load finish and I was watching while typing all these... So they ngam ngam reach the part gosh so funny.... Ed was fighting Scar and Mei Chang flies out of no where kicks his and Al's butt and the started shouting the 'How dare you hurt my saviour's master KONO MAME OTOKO!!!' -points at Ed-

Ed revives and and goes 'NANDA!! KONO MAME ONNA!!!!'

So LOL!!!! But WOW her Rentanjutsu very yeng in the anime... Much more geng looking than in the manga... Gosh!

And I know lar I complain FMA 2 not nice and I keep hope will become better... Gosh actually it really became better and I really like cos they really show all the scenes as they are, complete with the blood spurting and splashing all over the place, unlike Bleach and Naruto where they keep on minimizing the gore... So beh tahan... Totally make the whole thing become so fake and bland...

Etc. I slash a big big slash across your chess and I only see a the clothes tear with a long line... Then you like eugh eugh cannot stand lar have to use the sword as leverage lar...

Totally swt cos the wound dun look dangerous and by right he shouldn't even feel it... But instead he became incapacitated and then summore and pengsan... GRAH!!!!

See lar FMA, they stuff a bomb in the guy's stomach and then BOMB! Walau I totally flinched and cringed man, so eww nia... But damn yeng lor... Swt I just realize I haven finish the show... Lala...

  • Location: Home - Sleep.....

No comments: