Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Okonomiyaki

According to Wikipedia Okonomiyaki's name derived from the word okonomi, meaning "what you like" or "what you want", and yaki meaning "grilled" or "cooked"

Which gave me an idea... So today when Sen went to buy his Lexie stuff he dropped by IU to buy the Okonimiyaki flour from Shojikiya...

I added cheese and sausages and then voila!!!

My very own homemade okonomiyaki which taste delicious man!!!! Gosh... I dun know if the real okonomiyaki from shops taste better or not cos truthfully I've never eaten any shop made okonomiyaki... The only ones I've eaten are the homemade variety...

But for now my okonomiyaki craving has been bridled... So now I must tipu my aunt to belanja me the okonomiyaki in the Low Yat shop or the one in 1U... Personally I would like to try the Low Yat one first...

No comments: